Search results

+
  1. S

Machine Deck tips?

Machine Deck tips? Hi all, I played the alpha a while back but much has changed since then, I think for the better. Well done CDPR. I'm enjoying playing a Northern Realm machine deck but find it lacks strength in later rounds and would benefit from being able to draw more cards (obviously)...
  2. S

6 Ideas

Like all of the mentioned ideas. I really don't mind grinding for some cards though, maybe 10 hour grinding max. no more. I want to feel as though I'm better because I've worked hard to get my deck.
  3. S

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Firstly, let me say I really appreciate this post by the developers. Second, let me say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the Witcher 3, and you guys better be working on no.4. (PLEASE!) Thirdly, my suggestions: - I loved how my decisions in individual missions felt like they had an affect in Witcher 3...
  4. S

Is Skllige empty?

I slightly disagree. I don't have a problem with the amount of stuff to do in Skellige. But yeah, wouldn't hurt to have more.
  5. S

After Game Disappointment

Haha! Very good. I hope they sort this out, there's no real reason the characters wouldn't remain in world. Especially Ciri and Yennefer.
  6. S

Winning Gwent Cards from Merchants

There's no clear way to know. Sometimes it will show the Gwent option in grey text which is what I use as an indicator, but yeah... no easy way to tell. This would be an improvement tbh. Would be nice to have a card counter to show how many cards you still have left to get.
  7. S

What do you want in Witcher 4?

I'd like to see Geralt come back, if not playable certainly approachable in the story and potentially part of the main storyline. Ffs he shouldn't die though! Geralt should be the first Witcher to die in his bed! I don't mind if Ciri isn't directly involved but it would be nice to have her...
  8. S

After Game Disappointment

After Game Disappointment Just like to say I thoroughly enjoyed every second of this game! BUT after I finished the main storyline the world was entirely empty. There are no main characters to see anywhere and I have quests that require them e.g. Triss. I don't really see why Project Red have...
  9. S

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

I went back to Dragon Age after starting this game just brief and MY GOD did I think that game sucked. I had previously been thoroughly enjoying Dragon Age, Witcher came out and I picked it up. It ruined all RPGs for me now in a good way. I hope other studios are bricking it because Project Red...
  10. S

Big report.

Big report. Dear Project Red, Apologies if this isn't the correct place to report this, please move it if not. 1/ Witcher Gear: Bear and Cat gear missing enhanced level upgrades despite doing and completing the missions. I know that I picked up all the gear from the chests but I just can't...
Top Bottom