Search results

+
  1. Sunsibar

What makes you replay (any) games?

We have two people in this household replaying the same single player game at the moment. I was all excited about trying new skills, new weapons, new quest choices and well... everything I hadn't done before. I'm also waiting for my next playthrough, where I'm gonna do things differently again...
  2. Sunsibar

Creative building in games, screenshots and ideas

Lately I have spent A LOT of time with creative building in Valheim and Sims 4. Now it would be great to see what others have made in their games= ) So let us see your craziest, coolest, biggest, smallest, fanciest, ugliest, whateverest buildings/creations you have made. Valheim, Sims...
  3. Sunsibar

The Dawn of GWENT

The Dawn of GWENT Hello community! GWENT Beta has been running over a year now and during this beta phase, we have gathered a nice community into these CDPR forums. Some of you are already regular residents in here, while some are still newcomers, and some are just randomly passing by. Some...
  4. Sunsibar

New skins for Community section

New skins for Community section Hello everyone! It is now possible to choose different skins for Community section. Options are Gwent, Hearts of Stone (light Witcher theme), Blood And Wine (dark Witcher theme) and Cyberpunk. You can change it by scrolling down the Community pages and selecting...
  5. Sunsibar

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Connection Issues: Public Beta Hello everyone! This is the new Connection Issues thread for Public Beta. Feel free to post all sorts of connection related issues and possible solutions to those in here. Remember to mention your platform. If you can't find help from this topic, please contact...
  6. Sunsibar

New members and posting limitations

New members and posting limitations While you are waiting for your 10 posts to fill, you have three possible options of what to do. 1: Try using "Search" function. There is a chance that someone else already started a topic about that same feedback/suggestion/question/etc. If you manage to...
  7. Sunsibar

Horizon Zero Dawn

Horizon Zero Dawn Anyone else playing this? What do you think about the game? :) (I have only completed 10% of the game, so please use spoiler tags if you want to talk about story details.) When I first heard about this game "ages ago", I wasn't that excited. Robot dinosaurs and bows weren't...
  8. Sunsibar

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic Dear members, Gwenters, and other lifeforms! In here you can post all things crazy and off-topic. Feel free to meet and greet other members, share funny memes, talk nonsense, go nuts, act weird. Or just... act normal. There has to be a catch somewhere...
  9. Sunsibar

NEW FORUM SKIN TOO BRIGHT?

NEW FORUM SKIN TOO BRIGHT? You can change to darker forum skin by selecting Blood And Wine theme. You can find the skin selection box (HoS/BAW) under the place where you write your post. Other discussions about new forum look can be done in these threads: Witcher forums...
  10. Sunsibar

Haven't received your beta key yet?

Haven't received your beta key yet? When checking your email, remember to check spam folder too! Few keys have been hiding in there.
  11. Sunsibar

Having bugs and/or other technical problems with Gwent?

Having bugs and/or other technical problems with Gwent? Please post bugs and technical problems into Tech Support subforum: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...ech-support-ac You can also check out the sticky post in there. It offers you some important information about reporting bugs...
  12. Sunsibar

Your favorite artists?

Your favorite artists? This thread was inspired by some of the artwork used in this thread and some other art conversations I have had during last few days. There are so much cool artwork around the world, but no one can't know it all. Now I would like to see what kind of art do you like and...
  13. Sunsibar

Destroying monster nests, extra monster?

Destroying monster nests, extra monster? When I blow off the monster nest, always one extra monster appears after that. Has it always been this way? Maybe I just didn't notice it before, but somehow I got the feeling that this has been "added" after I started my current game.
  14. Sunsibar

Last chance for Last Wish?

Last chance for Last Wish? So, has anyone tried what is the last point where you can still complete Last Wish? Does it fail at that critical point when going to Isle Of Mists? I'm trying to complete as much as possible before that quest. Ugly Baby is my next main quest but it doesn't fail the...
  15. Sunsibar

Bards belongings? (spoilers)

Bards belongings? (spoilers) I just did the Novigrad Hospitality quest. I was pissed off and I took the Bards belongings for a revenge ;) Haven't done that before. Now I see the belongings icon in my inventory's "other" section. It looks similar with Hornwall Horn and says that I can sell it...
  16. Sunsibar

Nailed it?

Nailed it? During The Lord Of Undvik you find this singing guy inside the shipwreck. He asks for nails, but has anybody seen anything changing if you give him the nails or don't? I don't seem to get even xp for that. Now I just did that quest and Geralt says he comes back to him later and I...
  17. Sunsibar

Horse race countdown missing

Horse race countdown missing This is not that big of a problem, but does anyone else have this? There is no countdown at all in any horse race that I have done so far (Crow's Perch x 3 and one while finding Molly). Race is otherwise fine, you just have to guess when to start running :D I'm...
  18. Sunsibar

What things affect to the boss difficulty? (spoilers)

What things affect to the boss difficulty? (spoilers) Difficulty level is one for sure, also your armor, weapons, potions used etc. Those are all clear things and everyone knows that. And yes I know there is already a thread about Dettlaf fight, but this didn't seem to quite fit in there. This...
  19. Sunsibar

Equine Phantoms

Equine Phantoms I know there was a thread about this somewhere (maybe), but I can't find it now. Just did this quest and it was hilarious :D So, that April fools video wasn't that much of a fool after all... I missed this guest in my first round but just completed it in my second. Laughed so...
  20. Sunsibar

Hunger Games failed?

Hunger Games failed? So I'm having this problem... I was visiting Corvo Bianco earlier and there was an option to ask about Marlene but I didn't use it. I was doing something else at that time and thought to come back later. Now there is no option to ask about Marlene and I can't find her...
Top Bottom