Search results

+
  1. R

2016 All NEW Witcher Soundtrack by Adam Skorupa, Paweł Błaszczak, Aleksander Grochocki and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz!

Guys, sorry for not posting updates. It takes a lot of time, a lot of thinking, planning, communicating, calculating etc. It's not funny, but I love it! I would like to thank you all for kind and supportive words. It means a lot to us. Here is a little proof from Mr. Skorupa: . . . . !Pawel...
  2. R

2016 All NEW Witcher Soundtrack by Adam Skorupa, Paweł Błaszczak, Aleksander Grochocki and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz!

Greetings guys, thank you for your feedback! I am more than happy to read such nice words from you. As Kinley stated, this is not going to be about any new game, nor CDPR. To understand it better - this is about music INSPIRED by The Witcher - saga or games. This is about making more musical...
  3. R

2016 All NEW Witcher Soundtrack by Adam Skorupa, Paweł Błaszczak, Aleksander Grochocki and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz! Greetings everyone, I'm sure many of you simply love the sountrack from TW1 and TW2. For me, it is one of the most epic, impressive and emotional music I have ever heard...
Top Bottom