Search results

+
  1. X_Blaze_X

**SPOILER ALERT** Ending thoughts and So Mi / SongBird Appreciation

I know i am just one voice amongst millions and that the chances of someone form the team acknowledging this or giving thoughts on with what i am about to says is a long shot but i just had to get it out write it down put it out there if for no other reason that it would make me feel...
  2. X_Blaze_X

cdprojektred who are you trying to fool LOL\?

"The rest of us" ....how many personalities do you have inthere ....and none of them actually know how accg works ? wow taht s bad luck man lol . LOL Look everyone crazy street yell proclaiming the government is lying to you and the world isis flat....nothing to see here fold move along pay no...
  3. X_Blaze_X

qft ( i think i have explained why they are complaining.. they refuse to accept reality and think ccgs should be priced the same as standalone games. like W3) ( also they dont understand the basics of a raitiety system and why you are less likely to get some cards in packs) CDPR has been...
  4. X_Blaze_X

interesting i guess my above responses were too much for your to handle. There are no antics. You are still comparing a "ccg" and i use that term very loosely for gwent to a standard game like W3 which it is not. If you keep comparing ccg to stand alone games and thinking they should be...
  5. X_Blaze_X

No im saying they are shooting himself in the foot and not actually making a ccg in the first place they are being so generous they are simply making a gated card game that if you play long enough you will get all the cards eventually without having to pay any money. I guess you were not able...
  6. X_Blaze_X

maybe they did but i compared it to magic online which is a fair comparison. The reason YOU'RE not getting the point is because YOU are the one with the misunderstanding. LOL Ive stated before . Personally I believe they should have been alot less generous than they have been. There is no...
  7. X_Blaze_X

There is YOUR problem. Right there CDPR isnt trying to fool anyone . They are actually being so overly generous to the point where I dont even see the logic in spending money on packs .( that's not the only reason though ... i haven't like d the direction this game is going in since the first...
  8. X_Blaze_X

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Points up
  9. X_Blaze_X

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

No Title Bill and Ted Flash back **EXCELLENT**
  10. X_Blaze_X

anyone insane enough?

I am just waiting for the reset ( thats why im here ) did max out rewards yesterday. Its maybe not feasible for everyone everyday but a "home based person " with a lot of time could do it every day.
  11. X_Blaze_X

Third Instalment of the impressions and journey of a New person in gwent

Thank You I have been avenged As stated above I don't think their " generosity" is a good thing. I did this all to prove just how overly generous and how easy it was to progress even with very limited resources. I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this point. CDPR "generosity" is one...
  12. X_Blaze_X

Thanks CDPR for Witcher 2 enhanced gift

I got a email with a link it was a thank you for participating in closed beta.
  13. X_Blaze_X

Thanks CDPR for Witcher 2 enhanced gift

Thanks CDPR for Witcher 2 enhanced gift I already owned it on another platform but now I own all 3 Witcher games + Gwent + Witcher the adventure game and bunch of old games i used to play on GOG Galaxy. Its great having it all together You did a good job with that platform,
  14. X_Blaze_X

I screwed up my font and formatting some how ....tried to fix it ..forum beat me .
  15. X_Blaze_X

Final thoughts on the Closed beta of Gwent . . I started out having a great time on Gwent but looking how my posts have changed as it passed that same excitement and enjoyment seem to change . Gwent even as it now at the end of the closed beta is alreadya completely different game as it was...
  16. X_Blaze_X

Any news about singleplayer campaign?

Riven-Twain did you hear anything about if Ciri Yen and Triss will make and appearance.. interacting with them was the biggest draw and best part of playing the witcher games going all the way back to the first with triss and shani **** this is of course in my personal opinion****
  17. X_Blaze_X

Release Date And Cost

Inb4 " see i don't mind that that is completely fair and the way it should be done " comments LOL -- thanks for the update Riven-Twian and the info link
Top Bottom