Search results

+
  1. A

The Witcher (2007) as a specific cultural phenomenon in the series

The Witcher (2007) as a specific cultural phenomenon in the series TW1 stands out in The Witcher series and, in my opinion, has every right to be called a cult game, which was obviously underestimated by gamers and devs themselves. The amazing thing about this game is its deep spiritual...
  2. A

Why wouldn't the developers talk to us? [Spoilers]

Why wouldn't the developers talk to us? [Spoilers] More than two years have passed since the release of the game - now can we get some answers to the most disturbing questions we have for the devs? For some reason developers (any developers) tend to actively communicate with fans before...
  3. A

The small design flaws and oddities

The small design flaws and oddities Though the attention to details in The Witcher 3 are higher than in games such as Dragon Age and Skyrim, there are some things that I'd like to comment on. Possibly, it will help CDPR to create more realistic and interesting worlds. :) THE WITCHER 3 1...
  4. A

Silent seagulls

Silent seagulls I've noticed that flocks of seagulls flying above the Velen coast don't make any sound. If it's a bug, would it be possible to fix it?
  5. A

Drowner and Drowner dead

Drowner and Drowner dead I am confused by names of a drowner and drowner dead in the English localization. Why was it so strangely translated? Utopiec (Drowner) translates from Polish to "one who drowned", and Topielec (Drowner dead) translates to "one who sinks".
  6. A

Thoughts about Triss

Thoughts about Triss Why is Triss wearing the same outfit and hairstyle throughout the whole game and in the DLC? I know there's an dlc with an alternative costume, but I was left unimpressed. It would be better to see a DLC that gives her lore-friendly chestnut hair and blue eyes, like in the...
  7. A

Small fixes and drawbacks.

Small fixes and drawbacks. I want CDPR to fix and add some things: 1) Quitting the dialog menu by pressing Esc. 2) "Play again" button after every lost Gwent game. 3) The ability to consume food in the inventory window. 4) add icons for switching between Inventory tabs...
  8. A

NPCs have insomnia [bug]

NPCs have insomnia [bug] Almost all merchants in Novigrad don't sleep at night but hang around their shops (for example, Vivaldi ). Street musicians also suffer from insomnia. If it is a bag, please, fix it. If it is done intentionally, I would like to remind you that merchants in Skyrim sleep...
  9. A

"The Witcher 3 Has 96 Animations Just For Geralt's Combat"

"The Witcher 3 Has 96 Animations Just For Geralt's Combat" Before release, devs promised that Geralt will have about 90 combat animations. http://n4g.com/news/1567252/the-witcher-3-has-96-animations-just-for-geralts-combat So, here is the question: Where they are? There were more...
Top Bottom