Search results

+
  1. A

An Analysis of The Witcher 3's Setting: Skellige

An Analysis of The Witcher 3's Setting: Skellige Hey all! I have just completed a location analysis of Skellige. I dive into a bit of politics, the themes, atmosphere and tone of the setting. Most of all, I talked about how wonderful Skellige was and why it appealed to me on an emotional level...
  2. A

An Analysis of The Witcher 3's Setting: Velen

Thank you! And yes, for sure. I plan to devote more than 1-2 minutes to him in the future - he is such a well crafted character. CDPR needed him to be good to make the Velen segment work, and he was better than good.
  3. A

Thanks so much! :) I don't do exclusively Witcher stuff - I will also upload some anime/other video game content - but rest assured that more Witcher analysis will always be in the works! ---------- Updated at 07:21 PM ---------- Yeah, fair point. I do point out in the video that things have...
  4. A

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! :) ---------- Updated at 05:22 PM ---------- Thanks very much! :) And yes, I plan on covering basically every location in the game. If you're interested, I've already done a part 2 (a video on Novigrad), which you can find in my uploads. I'll start working on...
  5. A

An Analysis of The Witcher 3's Setting: Velen Hello all. I recently made an analysis of Velen. I place particular emphasis on the tone and atmosphere of the place, the political and economic situation, some of the quests, the themes, and how they all add up to contribute to the game's narrative...
Top Bottom