Search results

+
  1. S

The New Patch Information Thread

Vrihedd Sappers changed to; 8 str. after 2 turns, reveal. Still agile. Saw it on the stream while they we're browsing.
  2. S

Bug: Regis coming back as Regis next round

I've had the same thing happen to me. My opponent played Regis round 1, then he came back as the same 6 strength gold Regis round 2, then finally in round 3 he came back as the Higher Vampire form, aka the 10 strength silver.
  3. S

Vilgefortz after opponent passes

I posted this before the change was announced I believe, at least I didn't know she was changed. It's unfortunate though :(
  4. S

It was bad that ST was able to get card advantage so easily, and like I said, I'm glad they changed that. I just don't think they should change the reward you get for getting in such a position. Now with Milva, Vilgefortz and Tibor they have.
  5. S

New decoy change

This way you don't save your unit for the next round, since you banish it.
  6. S

NlelithZ44 Why can't they just leave her alone?:sad:
  7. S

New decoy change

Strollin This new change of banishing a non-Gold unit on your side, is actually beneficial for monsters, since they have a lot of low strength units, unless you're playing consume of course.
  8. S

New decoy change

4RM3D Sure, if you like the change as it is now that's fine. But what do you think of the new idea? It could just be a completely different card, separate from Decoy.
  9. S

New decoy change

isnadtochiev I know 5 power isn't much, but this card is significantly worse than drawing a card. The strength total is not really important right now too, I'd make it a 6 strength if that makes you happy, it's more about the general idea. Also, I like being able to gain card advantage, as long...
  10. S

New decoy change

New decoy change In the next patch, decoy will be changed so it'll provide no easy card advantage anymore. This change was made since decoy was basically in every deck. I don't see why CDPR had to change the entire flavour though. I think decoy should still give card advantage, but it has to be...
  11. S

KasumiGoto It's true that Milva has the drawback of pulling a buffed unit to your hand, but overall I'd say it's more of an advantage to pull your card to your hand, since a lot of cards have positive effects when being played. Also, Milva is not only good after your opponent passes, but also...
  12. S

Vilgefortz after opponent passes Vilgefortz gives you the option to destroy a chosen non-gold unit from the opponent's side, but the opponent will draw a card (and reveal it). The card states that you'll not be able to use this option after your opponent's passed, leaving you with only the...
  13. S

Toruviel + Aelirenn

Toruviel + Aelirenn So when I play my deck, I sometimes have 4 elves on board and Toruviel as an ambush card. When I then pass and my opponent passes too, Toruviel gets revealed. I now have 5 elves so Aelirenn gets pulled from my deck. Here is the weird part: Aelirenn gets buffed by Toruviel...
  14. S

Avallac'h and the weather.

Avallac'h, much like Milva, is a card thats decent on it's own, and insane when played after the opponent passes. These cards especially benefit from you having at leats two more cards then your opponent. The problem with Avallac'h though is that he is a Monster card, and it's more difficult for...
  15. S

Second Avallach not showing

I don't know whether or not I'll still have an Avallac'h left after I mill one, but I'm not about to test it out of course.
  16. S

I've milled plenty of spare cards but I never got 200 scraps of them.
  17. S

I got him two days ago and I still only have one copy in my collection, so unfortunately that didn't help.
  18. S

Second Avallach not showing So I crafted Avallach a while back, and later I got him in a keg. After I opened my keg I went to my collection but it didn't say I got a new Avallach card, and there was no "2x" on the card. So now I'm afraid I won't have one left when I mill him. Is this a known...
  19. S

New card idea!

New card idea! Auberon Muircetach Monsters; Silver card (Wild Hunt) Strength: 4 Agile; Disloyal Ability: Move any non-Gold unit that is played on this side of the board, to the row Auberon Muiretach is on. So just to clarify; any non-Gold unit that is played after Auberon is played. So this...
  20. S

Imlerith not badass enough

Imlerith not badass enough This is very minor of course, but I think that Imlerith's way of kicking the opponents' ass is not cool enough. The ability itself is fine, but the little bolts hitting the opponent, like he's some kind of archer? Meh. I would prefer it to be looking like he's...
Top Bottom