Search results

+
  1. M

Not Funny

so i was watching streamer and i noticed his cards have audio lines ,is it a bug or just me?
  2. M

Not Funny

Whers Shupe voice? smash smash ?no smash smash?no card lines?noooooooooooooooooooooo
  3. M

Farewell mill (rip?)

I know is off topic,dont want to start new one,just downloaded ptr and made new deck ,first opponent NG reveal ,omg so you download ptr and play old cards what is wrong with people lol
  4. M

New card you're most excited about

My favorite of all card is Ronvid of small marsh, fun smart useful card love it
  5. M

How to Deal With Nekkers

again and again and again Just wana say i can't go thru that nightmare again.please do something about nekkers i cant have 100 locks in 1 deck as they can have nekkers ty
  6. M

How to Deal With Nekkers

yea is nice to have million nekkers poping out in last round nice work
  7. M

Iorveth bug

You have to kill opponent card 7 strenght to trigger it
  8. M

Bug With Ale Keg

Bug With Ale Keg I got with jonny 2 kegs from opponent in first round.i placed them in first and second row .opponent pulled them back.ok but when i pulled his keg with harpooner to first row his last row still got buffed ...
  9. M

Patch is live

<3 exciting
  10. M

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/oi65.tinypic.com\/2l9tfo2.jpg"}lucky i won 2-0 lol
  11. M

Premium Hjalmar

Premium Hjalmar Why doesn't premium Hjalmar spawn premium lord of undvik too.lord of undvik is not animated
  12. M

SOLVED Iris Deathwish bug

anyway i can't remember who is Alice? :O but if card gets destroyed ability doesnt trigger.like hers power was 3 and peter removed that and she just disappeard .
  13. M

Full Screen on pc

Full Screen on pc I am not sure can i make game run in full screen.In settings it is set to full screen but it looks like this PC .ty
  14. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Question about skelige restore card.Before when it just restored a card from graveyard it was op so you nerfed it.then no one used it for a long time.Now is made even more powerfull,i play it too, is too good not to play it, to but why it cant just restore card from graveyard and that is great too.
  15. M

Ale festival is live

awesome festival,hope there will be more like for halloween :)
  16. M

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

i been playing gwent from closed beta,at first i was wondering too why people don't GG but as i played i noticed people playing same decks or cards couz they are OP.even in casual where i wana relax and play some cards that i don't see used much they come and do same stuff,and why would i GG...
  17. M

How many people will stop playing the game based on new changes?

I must say i been watching streamers past days and is 2 decks played for days really irritating
  18. M

What do you like about gwent.

I loved gwent in witcher 3,i always was running to see who can i challenge next,long ago i even made a post on FB that they need to make gwent stand alone.So the day i heard it will come true i sighed up right away for beta.i got early key and playing since then,i must say current state of gwent...
  19. M

Gwent Season started, how do I play Pro Ladder?

Before patch there was bug with MMR points,you had to see on leaderboards your real MMR, maybe that was problem?
  20. M

Keira killing herself is a total mess

I really did't care about who wins or no ,my point is that most of the cards make no sense and they need change.
Top Bottom