Search results

+
  1. M

Not Funny

Whers Shupe voice? smash smash ?no smash smash?no card lines?noooooooooooooooooooooo
  2. M

Bug With Ale Keg

Bug With Ale Keg I got with jonny 2 kegs from opponent in first round.i placed them in first and second row .opponent pulled them back.ok but when i pulled his keg with harpooner to first row his last row still got buffed ...
  3. M

Premium Hjalmar

Premium Hjalmar Why doesn't premium Hjalmar spawn premium lord of undvik too.lord of undvik is not animated
  4. M

Full Screen on pc

Full Screen on pc I am not sure can i make game run in full screen.In settings it is set to full screen but it looks like this PC .ty
  5. M

Johnny still buged

Johnny still buged When is Johnny going to be fixed?
  6. M

Weird Situation in a Scoia'tael Matchup

Weird Situation in a Scoia'tael Matchup So i just had a game aggeinst scoiatel muligan.and she/he had 4 or more elven wardancers and blue stripes comandos poping out ?am i missing something?
  7. M

A Funny story

A Funny story I was playing SC vs NG.It was interesting match ,we had 2 cards i played one opponent played one.and as i had nothing to burn with geralt igni was thinking ohh damn i lost (he can see my card),and suddenly opponent has quit match and i was shocked why. later i realized i forgot to...
  8. M

Why is it when i play NR 95% of enemies are monsters?

Why is it when i play NR 95% of enemies are monsters? Why is it when i play NR 95% of enemies are monsters?
  9. M

Morkvag buged

Morkvag buged When he resurrects he gains 1 strength.
  10. M

No reward for lvl 62

No reward for lvl 62 I just level up to 62 and i didn't receive any prize.Not sure is it bug or no.
  11. M

A Wish [No scorch or andrenaline rush or gerald aard]

A Wish [No scorch or andrenaline rush or gerald aard] Wish i can find someone who know how to play and win game without scorch or andrenaline rush or gerald ard :D
  12. M

Cards not showing up

Cards not showing up Cards that i won as prize i can't find them in collection.After match i won Sheldon Skaggs card but i had him.And in collection and still have 1Sheldon card.
  13. M

Andrenaline rush to be removed?

Andrenaline rush to be removed? Anyone can make a deck full of Andrenaline rush cards and just copy for next round,but there's no fun in that -at least limit usage of that card to 1
Top Bottom