Search results

+
  1. P

Anyone else tired of the endless cycle that has become the Scoiatael deck?

Anyone else tired of the endless cycle that has become the Scoiatael deck? Anytime playing against a Scoiatael it becomes boring waiting while they play one card and go through the endless cycle and end up with six more cards played.It manages to take a short sweet game and make it boring and...
  2. P

Mouse clicks not registering

I have the same problem with my steel series raw.In fact my mouse stops working altogether and I have a very high end system.
  3. P

Cards in graveyard reset to base strength?

Please do report this.It needs to be changed for ranked games.
  4. P

Is this a feature or a bug?

Is this a feature or a bug? When playing against northern realms the opponent can use potions to upgrade poor infantry and in a different round resurrect the upgraded infantry which then copies itself.Shouldn't you resurrect a base version of the infantry instead of some super upgraded...
  5. P

Mouse stops working

Thanks for the responses,I tried all the above fixes plus a few others to no avail.It only occurs randomly at some point during every game,the mouse is dead until I restart.I am able to finish with just the keyboard but I cannot give out a GG.
  6. P

Mouse stops working

Mouse stops working Every time I play Gwent my mouse will stop working and force me to reboot my computer to get it working again. The mouse is a steel series raw with the most recent drivers. Windows 10 Motherboard:Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5m Graphics:gigabyte 390x G1 gaming Processor:5820k
Top Bottom