Search results

+
  1. J

Fixing wcc_lite on Win10?

Fixing wcc_lite on Win10? Greetings, I ran into a huge problem with wcc_lite after updating to Windows 10. It now crashes when importing/exporting files with EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT (2147483651) being the reason. I have a fresh install of both TW3 and the latest REDkit version, so I've idea what...
  2. J

The Dyffryns in The Witcher 3 [BOOK SPOILERS]

The Dyffryns in The Witcher 3 [BOOK SPOILERS] Ciri striking a Nilfgaardian officer's helmet off a doll's "head" is a reference to Cahir aep Ceallach, a knight from Vicovaro. He was ordered to capture Ciri from Cintra during the Nilfgaardian assault and got her out of the burning city, but that...
  3. J

Cantarella in Toussaint?

Cantarella in Toussaint? Guys, I think I may have found Carthia van Canten in Toussaint. According to in-game notes, she's been sent there by Fringilla to enamor Prince Anseis of Lyria and Rivia. The exhibition curator at Count Beledal's art exhibit (Big Game Hunters quest) uses her model but...
  4. J

[Book spoilers] What happened to Galahad?

[Book spoilers] What happened to Galahad? Galahad is a knight whom Ciri meets in Lady of the Lake after leaving Geralt and Yen at the Isle of Avalon, and, apparently, and, apparently, develops feelings for. Here's an excerpt from the book for those willing to refresh their memory: Then, in...
  5. J

The Black Knight [Book Spoilers]

The Black Knight [Book Spoilers] Cintra, she realised. And Thanedd island. He caught up to me here. He's a demon. I'm surrounded by ghosts and phantoms from my nightmares. Bonhart is behind me, and him in front. The knight in the helmet with the feathers made a sudden move. Ciri overcame her...
  6. J

Elder Blood in Curse of Crows

Elder Blood in Curse of Crows It's interesting how Ciri doesn't use her abilities even once in the Curse of Crows comic. Is there a canon justification for that?
  7. J

Need all quest Fact ID's

Need all quest Fact ID's Hi, My savefile got corrupted and I would like to restore the progess I made form an older one through console commands. Could anyone please tell me what file should I look for to get their ID's? Alternatively, I'd be grateful if someone could share a savefile from...
Top Bottom