Search results

+
  1. W

Can weather effects simply appear on the row they're applied to as text?

Can weather effects simply appear on the row they're applied to as text? I'm sick of having to remember what the heck these stupid cards do, and I don't want to open up cards played to see. I guess if I could just hover over the row or if the card was on the far left that'd be fine too. Oh or...
  2. W

Ermion bugged

Ermion bugged Currently he won't draw two cards if you only have one in your hand. Which really doesn't make any sense given his changes this last patch.
  3. W

Confirm options?

Confirm options? Sometimes it's really easy to hit the wrong row with a spell.I'm not sure if it'd be as simple as having a Checkmark and a Red Cross when you're using an ability but it can be pretty frustrating if you let up on your mouse too early.
  4. W

Regarding 3rd rounds

Regarding 3rd rounds I've had a few experiences of a 1-1 game being broken by a single draw on the 3rd round because we've used both all our cards and leader cards. I'm not sure that a better solution is having players draw more in this situation but it coming down to a single draw is a little...
Top Bottom