Search results

+
  1. F

Game Plus Plus - Infinite end game content

Well for now I found a 'fix', one I'm not too happy about. I loaded a finished normal game, used console commands to bring Geralt to lv 100 and saved it. Then I started game+, loaded that save, and also added level 100 Legendary Grandmaster Cat gear by using consoles commands too. Kinda lost all...
  2. F

Honestly I don't know why it wasn't implemented. Borderlands 2 did that with a Ultimate Vault Hunter mode and it was very sucessful. I would love to use Grandmaster gear bonuses in an full playthrough. It's something pretty simple to do, it doesn't even need Geralt being lv 100 like I said...
  3. F

Game Plus Plus - Infinite end game content Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I don't know if this was discussed before, but I think Witcher 3 needs more end game content. Or, to be more precise, infinite game content. I feel that after getting the Legendary Grandmaster gear at Game+ lv 93...
  4. F

Was this necessary? (Another Yennefer thread)

I think people who read the books must accept Triss is the true Geralt's romance in the Witcher game series. Yennefer was too late and CDPR didn't help her cause either.
Top Bottom