Search results

+
  1. Rammyp

Organising avatars/borders/titles.

I've been thinking about this for some time while scrolling between the the avatars, borders and titles in order to pick the one needed for a contract, to check if i have the ones that are available in the store or just to match one for the deck i'm currently paly with. Over the months and the...
  2. Rammyp

Arena poll

Following the "Arena Evolving" news and reading some of the reactions to it I decided to make a poll to see how are players feeling about this change. Cast your votes and elaborate if you feel the need.
  3. Rammyp

Infinite opponent's turn and/or loading screen in TB

Hi. I started to play TB in the last days of January and had this issue right away. I tried to reinstall the game and checked the official support site finding this - "We are currently looking into an issue in Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales whereby opponent's turn may become infinite and...
  4. Rammyp

Public beta changes poll

Public beta changes poll Like everyone else I'm very exited about the upcoming public beta, and even more exited about the changes CDPR implemented into the game. I'm mostly talking about the changes in card abilities and stats and not about the premiums/avatars/graphics. I was almost positive...
  5. Rammyp

Animated cards after the wipe

Animated cards after the wipe Just as everyone I'm waiting for the wipe at the end of closed beta, while trying to get high rank and lvl (and enjoing the game very much) for those kegs that should ge me started in the open beta. I'm actually looking forward for the wipe to try our some new...
  6. Rammyp

Offtopic: Post your favorite card

Offtopic: Post your favorite card Pick a card. Any card... So whats your favorite gwent card? Mine is
  7. Rammyp

Yennefer vs Zoltan: Animal tamer

Yennefer vs Zoltan: Animal tamer Perhaps I'm not the first to notice that Yen and Zoltan:Animal tamer both cost the same, have the same strength, just the buff/debuff differs. Yen got all the board covered (except gold) and zoltan only 4 units to the right of the parrot spawn. Both cards are...
Top Bottom