Search results

+
  1. M

A WARNING from your friendly neighbourhood moderator.If you're planning to crusade...

Regarding the clause of 'treat others with kindness and respect': I'm not sure how to say this other than that CDPR has poisoned their own water through a combination of impenetrable modding resources, nearly immediate disregard for the fans who would carry this game forward (no secret that a...
  2. M

Camel Mount instead of Horse

We're working on a new texture. This is the first time anybody's done anything like this give it a minute lol
  3. M

[PSA] Teeny Vertex Colors Tip

[PSA] Teeny Vertex Colors Tip If you've done everything according to all the other instructions and guides and whatnot, but your head models still have floating dark spots whenever you're near a non-outdoor light source, you may need to name your vertex colors something like...
  4. M

[Mod Request] Remove Arachnomorphs

I don't have arachnophobia (I think) and I would play the mod that got every possible horrible crawly spidery bug thing out of the game
  5. M

[Tutorial] Sound Extraction and basic modding

Oh word that's the first step of doing most things with the game. You'll need the mod tools and maybe a GUI if you want. That's a subject for just like first steps of general W3 modding tutorials like the classic Gopher one
  6. M

Mmm there are a lot of conversions and the final one is wave>wem so even if you don't need divinity you'll need something that can reliably do that last conversion
  7. M

Holy crap I've never touched Linux in my life. Uhhh if you can run python scripts, divinity sound converter, and Wwise on Linux then my tutorial should work fine for you
  8. M

Yup my previous replies about having made a full tutorial series on sound modding. Here's the thread with links to all three videos Edit: I cover everything, start to finish, xml and trimming and everything, in those videos, except for the bnk re-building. The stickied comment in the third...
  9. M

All of this is in the tutorial
  10. M

That was kind of a dicky approach to sharing it. Lemme know if you have any questions
  11. M

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/tYxvqL1.png"}
  12. M

I made a three-part video tutorial for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBWe_PNJx4A&t=522s
  13. M

Revive the Live!!! But How?

This got rough. I think I got all the feedback I needed here and in private interactions. Moderators... maybe close this? Probably can't go into productive territory at this point. Edit: I mean unless you all wanna keep going at it here. I've got what I needed anyway
  14. M

traderain ! If it can be done it doesn't matter who thinks it can't! Let's focus on trying to make something happen - what's your thought on that outline+new thread proposition?
  15. M

We gotta stop nipping at each other or nobody's going to want to do anything. traderain , would you be able to put together a list/outline of things that need doing to build better tools and start a new thread for it? Maybe try to personally reinvigorate anyone you might know of who could help...
  16. M

traderain I knew I could count on you - what do we need to do to put together better tools? Would it be useful to compile a wiktionary, like for example the massive one that Civ modders use? And how do we get the attention of people who would know how to do the necessary stuff?
  17. M

Also in terms of improving the community, we should seriously consider setting up some (I guess by default informal) social agreement wherein unless a modder's work is specifically aimed to exist within lore, we don't try to critique it in terms of lore. That is a toxic thing that we gotta reel...
  18. M

Revive the Live!!! But How? Hey nerds I dunno about you all but E3 had me anxious that we might not get a W3-tier fantasy game (art, mechanics, story, world building) in the foreseeable future. And as hellish as modding this game is, it clearly has so much fertile ground for people to keep it...
  19. M

[Mod Help] ...do a me a solid with this model real quick? ;)

[Mod Help] ...do a me a solid with this model real quick? ;) No but I kinda mean it. I might be misreading all the instructions in the world, so I'm wondering if someone would be willing to just convert this fbx into, well, fbx, but such that the ambient lighting isn't screwy. It's been...
Top Bottom