Search results

+
  1. M

Unable to pick Hearts of Stone ending in NG+

Unable to pick Hearts of Stone ending in NG+ I'm currently on NG+ doing Hearts of Stone and i've got to the point where you meet Olgierd and O'Dimm at the temple of lilvani but for some reason it doesn't let me choose to save Olgierd the timed dialogue option doesn't pop up it just...
  2. M

Need help sword levels jumping to level 117

Need help sword levels jumping to level 117 I'm doing NG+ and am currently on Hearts of stone on the quest Open sesame the first part of it at the auction house and my swords are the normal non NG+ versions of the Viper Venomous steel and silver swords. Before i enter the auction house for the...
  3. M

High GPU temps on The Witcher 2

High GPU temps on The Witcher 2 I just started The Witcher 2 after playing The Witcher 3 and I put all the settings to ultra and my cpu temps are normal around 45 but my GPU temps go all the way up to 70 for some reason. Anyway to fix this? My GPU is a MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V and my CPU is an...
  4. M

Dyes not working on Grandmaster Wolven Chest piece and Trousers

Dyes not working on Grandmaster Wolven Chest piece and Trousers As the title says no dyes are working with the Grandmaster Wolven chest armour and trousers but it works fine with the gauntlets and boots when I try to dye and chest or trousers it shows the item dyed in the preview but when i...
Top Bottom