Search results

+
  1. D

Monster Deck Strategies

I'm relatively new but I love the devourer deck. I tried weather, but that just seems like playing a monster version of NR. Spawn weather/trebs till you win. I don't win nearly as much, but I need to work that much harder for the wins I do get, which I enjoy.
  2. D

Taunts

Good to know, thanks
  3. D

Reinforced Trebuchet is a little... UNFAIR!!!

every NR deck you see is a treb deck with medics. add a Yen to that mix and it gets really stupid really fast. Of course the NR players think the card is fine but it needs tweeking for sure IMO. Reload or 4 str would work
  4. D

Why do you buy kegs?

I was pretty much against buying kegs because I always, ALWAYS got junk from them. And then I just got a Gerald Aard from a free chest. I'm now a believer
  5. D

Taunts

well six HAS always been my lucky number
  6. D

Taunts

I'm sure there's been a post or three already regarding this, but I'll admit I'm too lazy to look. There should be a chat option. There've been plenty of times where "not bad, not bad at all" just doesn't express my admiration for a move someone just pulled off. Or ridiculing myself for a dumb...
  7. D

Any fresh ideas for Monster decks since patch? I've been running harpies

I just played around with a weather deck.Effective. Cheap, but effective. feel sorta dirty for using it
  8. D

9 out of 10 games versus Monster Faction

I'm actually finding Northern decks are taking over. 10 games so far today, 9 Northern.........friggin hate northern decks
  9. D

Why do you buy kegs?

I've tried to purchase a couple kegs, but my game hangs on the transaction screen. I was going to post in as a bug, but saw this thread and figured I'd read it first. Must be a problem on my end.
Top Bottom