Search results

+
  1. C

Season of the Dryad is here!

not changing viraxas, who was probably the most played evolving card (mostly due to many players playing NR), while u changed all the rest evolving cards, just blows my mind
  2. C

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

So let me get this straight...during open beta I used a lot of meteorite powder to upgrade cards to premium quality. When Gwent was released you milled my entire collection, but you only provided "refund" in scraps, not in meteorite powder I had and used. Now you're saying I can't craft premium...
  3. C

Patch is now available!

any reason why savage bear is on the "mill for full value" list? i dont see him anywhere in patch notes
  4. C

"A problem occured with the local client that prevents the game from continuing.."

happened to me just now...in 3 games in a row (rounds 2 and 3) gonna stop playing cus its just wasting my time for nothing.
  5. C

Cannot Buy Kegs + Possible Solution

this last method finally worked for me. hopefully a fix will be out soon, so i dont need to do all these steps just to throw away money. thanks :D
  6. C

Attempts to Buy Kegs Proccess forever

I have tried everything Sunsibar suggested and nothing worked for me. One day i bought kegs just fine and since then i cant buy any. So after not being able to buy kegs anymore i contacted support 2 different times already. Every time i explained the basic stuff, like that im starting game from...
Top Bottom