Search results

+
  1. L

Answer to the keg crisis

They could give you a random epic or legendary card after opening 10 kegs. Or a weekly keg reward for playing 7 days in a row?
  2. L

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

You are correct this is my first experience of F2P card games. You might consider it generous compared to the competition but I don't consider that a reason to celebrate. It's not a race to the bottom. I guess my main gripe is being forced to play decks I don't find enjoyable for wins simply...
  3. L

I've been playing the game for ages since closed beta in which I was top 50 on Xbox. Now my win/loss rate is negative in ranked. Partly my own fault for trying out random decks in ranked simply because I wanted the rewards it gives. Even so, there is a clear lack of balance when it comes to deck...
  4. L

I hate the RNG of this game! In 30 barrels which I paid good money for I received the following: 4 epics and 0 legendary cards. I feel like the RNG of this game is too mean and I can't believe they will keep it this way. You'd have to spend hundreds of pounds just to get a workable deck.
  5. L

Feeling Deflated After End of Closed Beta

Feeling Deflated After End of Closed Beta Anyone else feeling deflated after the end of CB? I milled all but two factions to build myself a good deck but now there will be no resets I of course want to keep my options open. Problem is the drop rate for decent cards is terrible and yet I'm...
  6. L

I can only make ONE viable deck.

Wish I'd bought kegs more in CB since the cost has now gone up from £14.99 for 15 to some random number like £16.70 or something. It's not huge but it is annoying.
  7. L

My Nilfgaard Reveal Deck

I always end up with the foot soldiers stuck in my bloody hand after playing the leader. Does my nut in.
  8. L

Counter play against dwarves?

If you can't beat them then join them. Dwarf's got some serious love in this latest edition.
  9. L

Can't win a single game

I had at least 8 back to back loses this evening and I've been playing since closed beta. This game knows how to kick you in the balls for sure. Just do what everybody else does and join the Queensguard bandwagon!
  10. L

Zero Variety.

You forgot dwarf decks and control scoia'tael. What's most annoying is no matter how I play against these decks I still lose at the end. The latter is the most stupid bloody thing ever. If they don't play a unit within 3 turns I should get the round automatically.
  11. L

I can only make ONE viable deck.

Open Beta is stingy as fuck with golds and even silvers. Yet when I played ranked I come across people with cookie cutter decks with all the key legendary cards. Only way they got those is from spending some serious cash because I've bought 30 kegs in total and received around 30 from closed...
  12. L

Why are locked Queensguard being resurrected from the graveyard?

There are way too many gimic decks now that are overpowered. Control decks that run only 3 units and get buffed to shit. Morvarg being buffed to come out at 30 points round 30. Too much stupid shit works now and sensible smart play is a thing of the past.
  13. L

Cannot play cards in Opponent's Ranged and Siege rows

Can't play certain spy units on siege and ranged row I can't play Fake Ciri, Fringilla and Zoltan animal tamer spy unit onto the siege and ranged rows. This has cost me the game several times and I have no idea why it happens since the units can be played on any row according to the card.
  14. L

Monsters Challenge #4

I'm having the same issue.
  15. L

That should say 15 kegs not 25. Even so... fuck this.
  16. L

I'm pissed off! Just bought 25 kegs and got one epic in first leg then everything else was rare or common. Waste of money. I swear 100% when I bought kegs in closed beta the rate was much much better. They just lost a customer because of this disgusting RNG rate.
Top Bottom