Search results

+
  1. O

Weather and tempo issues in open beta. Solutions rather than complaints thread

this. The thing about good balance is not nerfing a system any time it gains an advantage, but to produce ways for others to counter. Advantages are fun, countering them is even funner. I say don't nerf weather, but perhaps make a new ability called "Umbrella" which protects the adjacent units...
  2. O

daily rewards need to stack

I wouldn't mind them not stacking IF they allowed each person's daily reset to occur depending on their timezone. I have no idea why my "daily" resets during peak playing time.
  3. O

Screen shouldn't be dark while opponent is mulliganing

does that work on PS4?, still would be easier to just show me my cards
  4. O

Do not like Troll and Shop mechanic

please replace all cards with trolls and troll noises
  5. O

Screen shouldn't be dark while opponent is mulliganing

Opponent is replacing cards, let me look at mine, plz Small suggestion, but why black out the entire screen here? Let me thumb through my cards to get thinking about my next/first move while my opponent is doing this. The black bar can just be across my opponent's top half. Great game, by the...
  6. O

How does a cow carcass spy?

dead cows use infrared goggles and ropes, very agile, tricky beasts
  7. O

Anyone else finding Fake Ciri kind of tricky?

thanks for the strategies
  8. O

I'm in love with Bloodcurdling Roar!!

I love the bear combined with Earth Elemental, when it breaks and you can eat the babies
  9. O

Saving deck freeze

yes, happens to me, this
  10. O

[PS4] Game stuck on game ending screen; Victories not counting

this happens to me too, my game freezes also when I complete a challenge and also when I finish building a deck doesn't save progress, either, so I have to reboot and start anew on PS4
  11. O

Increase Minimum Font Size (Bigger UI)

agreed, it's hard to see font on consoles
  12. O

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

what a great pic
  13. O

Any fresh ideas for Monster decks since patch? I've been running harpies

I like foglets but I hate drawing them
Top Bottom