Search results

+
  1. F

Johnny into Cerys/Ciri is pretty much giving you 5 golds? That doesn't seem right.

Johnny into Cerys/Ciri is pretty much giving you 5 golds? That doesn't seem right. Unless I misunderstand something. So if you Johnny Cerys you get 3 of your original golds plus the copy of opponent's gold AND Cerys in graveyard. Then bring back Cerys back very easily with all the discard/...
  2. F

Suggestions on how to fight Spelldorfs with NR?

Suggestions on how to fight Spelldorfs with NR? After patch so far I'm doing fine against most decks I faced except that new Spelldorfs deck that is becoming popular. NG seem to be natural counter for this but what should NR do? Seem like typical 30+ card decks, machines, armor has no way to...
  3. F

New Priscilla and Overdose seem interesting...

New Priscilla and Overdose seem interesting... Priscilla look much more playable now and will help stagger points on board for K-Sergeant based decks. Overdose also did similar thing but would be hard to fit especially if you are playing 34-37 cards deck. What do you guys think?
  4. F

Sensible weather changes

Sensible weather changes Most weather change suggestions I see seem to be just simply make them useless. I think just put a simple cap on how many units can be effected on the row would be enough. For example frost can still deal 1 damage on every unit on the row up to 4 units. Rain can deal 2...
  5. F

I'd love to have Gwent card animation as my phone screen saver

I'd love to have Gwent card animation as my phone screen saver Anybody think so too? Let's take a time off balance complaints to appreciate the awesome art in this game. I'd love to have Toruviel premium card as my phone screen saver. So serene and calming. May be CDPR can look into it? May be...
  6. F

Suggestions on how to fight the current meta SK decks with NR?

Suggestions on how to fight the current meta SK decks with NR? Getting the hang of NR but a lot of times nowdays I kept facing SK Bears+Axemen+Shieldmaiden+Mogvarg deck. I don't really want to go that "If you can't beat them, join them" route....yet. Any general suggestions on how to fight them...
Top Bottom