Search results

+
  1. SirMaxinmus

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

The radio wasn't fixed. But at least they sorted the 'place here' bug. So that's progress.
  2. SirMaxinmus

Really big Thumbs Up for CDPR with 2.1... however...

CDPR has made it very clear, even back in 2020, that they have no plans for a third-person mode. Frankly, with how gameplay works, I don't think it would gel very well.
  3. SirMaxinmus

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

Depends on what the update is. 1701363728 No, they got her back in to do some voice lines for PL. If you go to her camp after you did the PL questline, she has some additional dialouge.
  4. SirMaxinmus

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

So Marcin said on Twitter, that this will be the last major patch. So I still expect bug fixes coming out. But as for gameplay, this is it.
  5. SirMaxinmus

MONOWIRE GLOW STILL BROKEN?

Report it to them via support. They don't read the fourms.
  6. SirMaxinmus

Patch 2.02

I've already done so, multiple times. They said they're "investigating it". Although they did say that the pin might have been due to mods, so I was like "Uh, no lmao". At least they fixed the trauma drama bug, so that's nice.
  7. SirMaxinmus

Patch 2.02

*sigh*
  8. SirMaxinmus

Patch 2.02

I noticed no mentions of V's apartment fixes. Oh well.
  9. SirMaxinmus

What's coming in Patch 2.02

If you haven't reported it, I'd recommend doing so.
  10. SirMaxinmus

[BUG] - Cyberdeck Buffer Sizes Are Incorrectly Calculated At Ripperdocs

Same problem with me. God, 2.01 is broken, isn't it.
  11. SirMaxinmus

Bug - Johnny Silverhand spawns before doing main quest

Had the same thing happen to me.
  12. SirMaxinmus

Trauma drama is way too hard

I'm free! No deaths whatsoever, clearing most of the enemies on the levels. What a horrible experience.
  13. SirMaxinmus

Trauma drama is way too hard

As of 2.01 it was patched, and it's way too much. The high score must be brought down because attempting to get the outfit now is a miserable experience.
  14. SirMaxinmus

taking a hiatus until 2.0.2 or when cyberware issues are resolved.

My abject worry is how quickly will CDPR move on from this game, even if that means the game will still be in a very broken state. Will they fix as many bugs as they can to ensure that the final product is as polished as it can be, or will they make the game so it's still playable yet is about...
  15. SirMaxinmus

Sound Issues

Sound for certain shows aren't playing when watching in V's apartment.
  16. SirMaxinmus

Blurry ads

I'm also receiving the same issue. It's really distracting. I've reported it, but idk if they'll do or say anything.
  17. SirMaxinmus

Patch 2.01

They responded to the report I made about the radio and the put-down thing. So at least they acknowledged it.
  18. SirMaxinmus

Patch 2.01

V's Radio in his apartment is still busted, and you still got that 'place down' command, so it's an L patch. Also, the build planner website is busted.
  19. SirMaxinmus

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Any news on a patch? I don't want to play the game anymore in case I break it.
  20. SirMaxinmus

Unconfirmed by CDPR: Cyberpunk multiplayer will be monetized

People are unfortunately going off the hook about it, and it’s currently damaging CDPR’s rep. I guess most people are used to lies and bs from other gaming companies that we’ve come to expect the worst. Although I do feel they should give a short statement to clarify because this isn’t gonna...
Top Bottom