Search results

+
  1. dreadnoob2k17

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

still no flashlight? other than that im really excited for that drop top porsch. i want a chopper for V's street kid path i feel like that would work. and to be able to sell vehicles you don't want. even so it this is pry on my top 3 of favorite games! wish i could play with friends but all in...
  2. dreadnoob2k17

Witcher 4 combat system suggestion

and the use of left trigger and left bumper for attacks
  3. dreadnoob2k17

vinyls

vinyls are easily and very easy to get . so why pick and choose what vinyls you play in V's apartments. there could be a small stack next to the player that limits to 5 that you can switch with other vinyls in your inventory. also it would be cool if johnny would appear more.
  4. dreadnoob2k17

more bikes

while the type 66 has like 5 or 6 varients now with the 2.0 update. while i get that budget is a thing why is the type 66 the only car that has multiple different variants? i want like a harley in the game that you get through the street kid path. a car like the vato, and the nomad path already...
  5. dreadnoob2k17

vehicle customization

there are two cars in the game that has that bulldog bobble head. the quadra tubo and then v's car. why not be able to put different collectibles in cars or trucks.
  6. dreadnoob2k17

We need more endgame

some civilian job for more eddies would be fun.
  7. dreadnoob2k17

more bikes

a more variety of vehicles in general. trucks and jdm.
  8. dreadnoob2k17

more ways to get eddies

can v get a normal job? maybe working as a sammich shop. or delivering pizza. some type of normal job to get some more eddies.
  9. dreadnoob2k17

We need more endgame

getting a normal job to get some extra eddies would be really neat. and reed had a normal job as a bouncer so why cant v get normal job.
  10. dreadnoob2k17

more bikes

there are a wide variety of vehicles in this wonderful game i've come to love. there sports car big truck and bigger trucks but there could be a little more. for instance, i think it would be kinda cool to get a supped cruiser/chopper bike for the street kid path. i just feel its kind of...
Top Bottom