E3 Discussion Thread

+
Please stop. The stuff we can see in that high quality gif is all minute details. The exact thing that gets butchered by low quality livestreams.
That's all.
CD Projekt RED themselves said it's all in-game footage. And I believe them. And you know why?
Because they've been one of the best and most trustworthy devs in this industry in a long time. They really care for their fans.
Hell they even go the extra mile to add requested features that people want to see in the game that might be considered unimportant, but they do it to make their fans happy.
And it really irks me when we get people like you who aren't happy with that they're given by these generous as hell devs even when it's the exact same as what was shown previously.

Yeah i agree with you in all, but asnwer me this: Why they have not yet showed a PC gameplay demo in high quality video, besides the Gameplay trailers that oppenned the preorders... Perhaps all of thios discussion about the graphics would end with a demo gameplay of high wuality bitrate, that we could download to see it in its full glory...I think the trailers are not as real as the demos, and weve seen the demos are not in the same level...

From a recent PCGamer article about the presentation behind closed doors:

I never doubted CD Projekt Red could handle the basics of The Witcher a third time, or that it could make one of the best-looking games on PC. It's still impossible to tell if parts of The Witcher 3 will suffer from its ambitious scope. But the only criticisms I had so far, minor performance hiccups, Mocarski brought up himself when I asked him what kind of settings the game was running at.

"It's not yet optimized," he said simply. "You can expect the game to look way better than that."

From a recent PCGamer article about the presentation behind closed doors:

I never doubted CD Projekt Red could handle the basics of The Witcher a third time, or that it could make one of the best-looking games on PC. It's still impossible to tell if parts of The Witcher 3 will suffer from its ambitious scope. But the only criticisms I had so far, minor performance hiccups, Mocarski brought up himself when I asked him what kind of settings the game was running at.

"It's not yet optimized," he said simply. "You can expect the game to look way better than that."

Red point for that!

Then I suppose it is best to chalk it up to medium vs max, still being optimized, being blind or whatever until the next bit of gameplay/trailer.

Until this E3 everybody thought the Witcher 3 will blows up minds and will be the best looking PC game ever. After this E3 things are not the same, Even PCGamer begins to hesitate, the question "what kind of settings the game is running at?" make me wonder that gameplay for the press was not so stunning at all.

I think "downgrade" should win the trophy for the ugliest word in video gaming in 2014. Almost everything that goes wrong in video gaming can be connected to that term in different ways...

It's a word that should be banned from vocabulary. ;)

Top Bottom