Handmade Iorveth doll

+
Handmade Iorveth doll

Hi everyone! One of my hobbies is making hand-made dolls, and after I saw and played the Witcher 2 I couldn't resist the temptation and made a doll of Iorveth (who's one of my most favorite characters ever)... He's made of plastic, fabrics, leather, wires and so on, and it took me about 6 weeks to make him.

And here are some pics of him :)

This.Is.Amazing.

Much respect for your talent, absolutely fantastic! So detailed...just WOW!

Oh my! but this requires a triple A.. AA-Awesome! I love it!

In case you haven't done yet, I'd like to have this precious thing on the DeviantArt group, name The Witcher DamNation. You can find a link to the gallery in my signature below here. It's the orange sign :)

It's absolutely fantastic, especially the clothes made of so many different materials. No wonder it took you months to finish, but it was worth it!

one word - AMAZING!!!
great to see the talent around here!

btw just noticed my avatar is clapping with the emicon :p

Wow I am impressed So detailed he is, you must have put a lot of work into that. Thats my kinda doll

a FANTASTIC work
This doll even seems to be able to be used for stop-motion-pictures...

secondchildren said:
Oh my! but this requires a triple A.. AA-Awesome! I love it!

In case you haven't done yet, I'd like to have this precious thing on the DeviantArt group, name The Witcher DamNation. You can find a link to the gallery in my signature below here. It's the orange sign :)
Oh, please do this, Elven Hunter :) Especially when you want to make more dolls of other Witcher characters, yes, yes, yes :D

My word that is some excellent work
are you planing to make more form the TW world ?
if so plz post them

That's astonishingly well done! I'm amazed at how well you've captured his face.

Have you played the first Witcher? Yaevinn would make a beautiful doll....

Looks great It must of taken you hours and hours to make it and with such level of detail that is simply said AMAZING

Keep up the good work

Top Bottom