Places you can visit in witcher 3

+
Places you can visit in witcher 3

So by far we know that you visit Skellige Islands,Novigrad and something called No Man's land. So assuming we take the witcher fantasy world map and look at where skellige and novigrad is and we want to make a constant open world which places you think are going to be included till Nilfgaard? Because there's a lot of ground till Nilfgaard from Skellige Islands... So what are your thoughts?

No mans land is basically whats left of Temeria but dont know how much of it will be in the game. Also except Novigrad there should be a chunk of Radania as well but also dont know how large it will be.

what do you mean by what's left of Temeria?

edit: also if they include Novigrad is highly possible they add Oxenfurt as they are close to each other... mb Shani? Plz CDPJ

Last edited:
what do you mean by what's left of Temeria?
No-man's land is a devastated war zone; I doubt it extends to all of Temeria. But what happens to Temeria is a huge spoiler for TW2.
At the end of TW2, Temeria is at best shaky (under John Natalis as interrex and regent for Anais) or a protectorate of Redania, or divided between Redania and Kaedwen, or at civil war.

Realistically, judging by what we know about the game world, I want to visit Vizima, Brokilon, and Melitele's sanctuary in Ellander, may be even meet with Nenneke. I also want Oxenfurt, but I believe the devs said we won't be able to do it.

Well I hope we will get to see again streets of Vizima and perhaps.....Oxenfurt too since it's not far from Novigrad.If not in the core game then maybe as part of patch/dlc/paid expansion ?

Also if we are able to play after the end of main story or not cause in fact it's almost irrelevant.......IMO it would be awesome if there is going to be a big paid expansion which could lead us to let's say..............Zerrikania (http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Zerrikania).

Since I first heared about it from gardener in Vizima I wanted to pay visit to it.It's got to be sooo different from others and unique that it's gonna be for sure a really awesome experience.Geralt could get their by ship or some other way.

Also Kovir and Poviss sound interesting at least to me. (also as part of some possible future paid expansion)

Last edited:
Well I hope we will get to see again streets of Vizima and perhaps.....Oxenfurt too since it's not far from Novigrad.If not in the core game then maybe as part of patch/dlc/paid expansion ?

Also if we are able to play after the end of main story or not cause in fact it's almost irrelevant.......IMO it would be awesome if there is going to be a big paid expansion which could lead us to let's say..............Zerrikania (http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Zerrikania).

Since I first heared about it from gardener in Vizima I wanted to pay visit to it.It's got to be sooo different from others and unique that it's gonna be for sure a really awesome experience.Geralt could get their by ship or some other way.

Also Kovir and Poviss sound interesting at least to me. (also as part of some possible future paid expansion)
You know, I like Zerrikania to be part of the map in the main game also and not just as an expansion. Zerrikania has that exotic kind of Middle Eastern feel to it. CDPR could implement deserts and cities with Middle Eastern architecture and so on. It would be Awesome if they do.

I want to visit Thanedd island, Melitele's temple in Ellander and Wyzima of course! And maybe La Valette castle.

@Pajkes
Here, take it if you want.

I seriously doubt we will see zerrikania sibnce that place is even farther than nilfgard.

Realistically, judging by what we know about the game world, I want to visit Vizima, Brokilon, and Melitele's sanctuary in Ellander, may be even meet with Nenneke. I also want Oxenfurt, but I believe the devs said we won't be able to do it.

When did they say that!?

awww man! i really wanted to check that city. even more than Novigrad. :(

But really, if oxenfurt, a not overly large town that is next to novigrad cant be visited.
then what are the chances the we will see any significant settlements in the no man's land area :(

as for me i want to see oxenfurt obviously but also brokilon, gors velen, cintra and cidaris.
the last 2 are highly unlikely but i can atleast hope for it.

It was already confirmed that Oxenfurt wont be avaible in the game. (Maybe razed by a Wild Hunt or something...)

In an ideal world, CDPR would make a new region for TW3 every few months, until the entire Witcher world is complete.
And I would throw my money at them.

But for TW3, I'll be happy with whatever we get.
Because I want to explore pretty much every nook and cranny of the Witcher world.

Top Bottom