Project Witcher-Fan Film

+
Project Witcher-Fan Film

Hello everyone.
I'm Patryk Flakowicz and I'm one of founders of group ''The Project Witcher''

First of all, I want to tell all of you about us on our idea.
We're group of five best friends from high school in Lodz. We have many passions in common: film, theater and the other stuffs like that.
At the beginning of the first high school class we made ang organized theater-cabaret troupe. Few times in our school and another one, we shown other students what we can and what we love.

Our great five also made some short videos on different topics. However, these films were silmed via camera in mobile phone and the quality wasn't always as we want it to be.
Six months ago, we had discover that we have have one more passion in common- The Witcher. Stories, Games, books... the film and serial. At one of the our meetings we started to thrash out how cool it will be if we could screen something own, on a much larger scale than we had so far. Finally, our dreams about own film began to be more and more real.
at school, while we were talking about our idea, teacher hears us. she told us that she is founder of Lodz Platan Foundation, which supports enterprises of young people:). It was good start. She told us that we can't give up and everything is possible. We just need to act.
so we decided to started to increase our team to share responsiblities. then, my friend and I got down to writing the script and the storyboard. At this time, the both are ready;-).
when we were busy with work, our other friends started to prepare an estimate, places to which we went to take some cadres, and 'someone bigger' , who will help to keep us financially and media.
we still looking for some people who will be willing to participate in the project.
We were able to create a professional script and screenplay with planned trips places, ''get under the wings'' of the Platan Foundation, make the budget, create a logo, find the people responsible for our own background music for the film, find professional makeup artists who have agreed to help us in the movie for free, make cuuperate with several kinghts and guilds in Lodz, and LAN (Fencing Academy-Lodz), find two large media - the Radio Eska Lodz and Gazeta Wyborcza (newspaper;-) ) and we started an interesting collaboration of creative advertising agency Vibematters that will help us.
We are still looking for sponsors for sure.
In this time- everything is on good way.

Now something about just the movie :

So, the film will be full-length, recording by professional equipment- not the camera which we have in the mobile. The film will take about 2 hours.
The plot:
it has to be screening of the second part of game- The Witcher 2, Assassins of Kings.
We have received all necessary copyrights on CD Project and permission to use the music, game pieces, names, etc. We approach the topic as the most professionally. We absolutely don't want to disappoint any of fans Geralt and we promise that you san count on us;-). We work with people who will not allow that movie came out weak, boring, simple, stupid, etc.
The movie will probably translated into six languages: English German Spanish (certainly) and Russian French and at least Italian.
for now, I think it's it. If you have any questions, help in some way or anything-write to me;-)

and now.
Our Polish ''Millenium Bank'' is organizing a competition called ''3 steps into dreams''. The grand prize is 100 thousand polish zlotys (PLN).
Who have the most interesting dream will win.
Of course, we(Project Witcher) take part in it;-)
please, help us! To get to the final, we have released three films telling about our dream.
Each film lasts 30 seconds, and in order to unlock the next, you should vote for our idea 250 times. One user can only vote once per day. We have time until 31 December. Opportunities may not have big, but he's worth a try, because we have an interesting dream. If we were able to win some money for sure the total would go for the implementation of our Project Witcher.

this is the link to our video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BankMillennium/?x=433
Vote, please!:D/>/>/>/>

and this is our fanpage on facebook (also likes, please!:D/>/>/>/>)

http://www.facebook.com/ProjectWiedzmin

Greetings from Poland and we look forward for some questions
The Project Witcher

Hey! Love your idea!!! I'm spanish, so if you need any help with the translation, just tell me. And good luck!!! :D

The facebook fanpage is active untill april, so I think it is not abandoned :D Looks great hahaha

The Witcher White - Wolf project is active and relatively new. It is made ​​by a completely different team and it looks very professional (4k). Here is a profile of "Geralt";)

Top Bottom