Screenshots thread.

+
Screenshots thread.

Thought this might be a cool thread idea. (at least for those (like I) who have an obsession of taking screenshots all the freaking time!) Everyone could post screenshots from the games they are currently playing.

Some "rules" should probably be taken into account with a thread like this;

1. First of all. When posting be sure to mention what the game is where the screenshots are taken from. Also, if you're using mods it would be nice to list them as well (unless you're playing Skyrim with 500+ mods installed :p/>/>)

2. Post only screenshots that you have taken from your PC. Not some random screenshots from around the web.

3. If your screenshots contain heavy story spoilers, use spoiler tags. [*spoiler][/spoiler*] (without**)

4. No screenshots from unreleased (read: leaked) games allowed.

5. Try to use JPEG format instead of PNG for people with slower internet connections.

6. Max 10 images per post.

So since that's settled, let's get down to business. The two games I've been playing recently and enjoyed them quite a bit:

Metro: Last Light

Batman: Arkham Origins

Dragon Age Origins which is one of my favorite games next to The Witcher 1. Specially because of mods (I have plenty of them so I won't make a list):

LarsMN said:
Fallout: New Vegas
Really hoping for a Fallout franchise sale on Steam because I still lack the DLC from New Vegas (have the main game) and don't want to start the game before getting them.

One thought comes to my mind when I look at Arkham Origins: Who needs the Unreal Engine 4 when UE3 still looks stunning.

Parachrist said:
One thought comes to my mind when I look at Arkham Origins: Who needs the Unreal Engine 4 when UE3 still looks stunning.
Yep. It's a great looking game with some very nice DX11 effects (especially the tessellated snow looks awesome in motion)

It also runs very well even on very modest hardware.

Can we limit the number of screenshots per post to 3? My current connection isn't that great atm to view just one post full of pictures that covers whole page.

magnoos said:
Can we limit the number of screenshots per post to 3? My current connection isn't that great atm to view just one post full of pictures that covers whole page.
I put 10 images per post as a limit in the op. I personally think limiting it to 3 would be a bit too harsh..

Sleeping Dogs.

Borderlands 2.

Grid 2.

I lost 99% of screenshots including Hitman, just wanted to point out it was epic detailed world. Can't wait for next game.

Fuck me. Why didn't I think of this! What a great idea for a thread! I totally approve :)

And here I was, thinking that I was the only one spamming the capture screens on fraps :p

Okay, so here's a couple of pics from Black Flag!

Hehe, yeah. I know I said a couple, but once I start, I really don't know when to stop :(

Edit: Fixed the size of the pics! Soz about that. I'm new to imgur!

Edit 2: Um... okay. I don't get it. The pics are fucking huge and I don't know how to fix it. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna redo all of the pics again. I give up......

EDIT 3!!!: Ok So it looks like it's the spoiler tag that keeps fucking me up? Strange...

FoggyFishburne said:
Fuck me. Why didn't I think of this! What a great idea for a thread! I totally approve :)/>

And here I was, thinking that I was the only one spamming the capture screens on fraps :p/>

Hehe, yeah. I know I said a couple, but once I start, I really don't know when to stop :(/>

Edit: Fixed the size of the pics! Soz about that. I'm new to imgur!

From where is that armor?
From uplay awards?

And nice pics :)

Alextyc1 said:
From where is that armor?
From uplay awards?

And nice pics :)
Hey man!

No, unfortunately that's Captain Morgan's Redingote. It's from a mini DLC. I think it's called Black Island. Annoying I know. It's available for people who bought the deluxe edition. It's one of my biggest criticisms for Ubi. The bullshit, nickel and diming, ultra small DLC is aggravating and frustrating. Just give all players the damn clothes!

Ugh. Anyway, I think they'll release ALL of the extra little DLCs in some bundle. Other than that, it is available in the season pass. Or rather, it fucking better be! :mad:

Oh and thanks :)

Though I completely fucked up the format when I included the pics in a spoiler tag. If anyone's got any idea how to fix it, let me know.

FoggyFishburne said:
Fuck me. Why didn't I think of this! What a great idea for a thread! I totally approve :)/>

And here I was, thinking that I was the only one spamming the capture screens on fraps :p/>

FoggyFishburne said:
6. Max 10 images per post.
Honestly. Let's keep it at 10 max or things will get out of hand eventually.

eskiMoe said:
Honestly. Let's keep it at 10 max or things will get out of hand eventually.
Well, aren't you just a positive and fun chap huh... Kinda makes me wonder why the fuck I even bother sometimes...

FoggyFishburne said:
Well, aren't you just a positive and fun chap huh... Kinda makes me wonder why the fuck I even bother sometimes...
No need to be offended but there has to be some sort of limit or people might just post 50 images per post and scrolling down the thread would be a nightmare.

Personally I think 10 images is more than reasonable limit. And it's the most common image limit per post on forums around the web.

Hey all. Nice to know I'm not the only one spamming print screen :)/> Here be some screenies from a random lurker.

Remember Me:

Resident Evil Revelations:

Call of Pripyat, one of my all time favorite games. On a lookout, covering the distance:

Waiting for something creepy to jump out.

Oddities in the desolate Pripyat.

Navigating an anomaly field in the middle of the night, during a thunderstorm. Priceless.

Planetside 2. Soon-to-be collateral damage:

Top Bottom