The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
Full version of Patrick Brown's art, amazing.

This is the guy/artist, I wish...wish...wish!!! CDPR would hire to do Witcher Comics!!!
I hope the artist has the time to do it, and I hope CDPR Team has the $$$ to pay him to do it.
That's if he even wants to, I know he is a huge fan. I could see this being a really great idea if CDPR e-mailed him, to talk about it;)

I'll be posting a different product compared to those beautiful artworks. I did this one for Contest 5 of 10 years competition, couldnt win but it was still fun to complete. It's an interpreted Novigrad urban map but sadly, i couldnt fit the island to the north during the process. After the deadline, i thought i could ve added more distinctiveness in forms of districts to highlight the differences but that's in the past now :)

Novigrad Urban Map
I tried to interpret a Novigrad map out of the screenshot below, taken from 35 min gameplay video. Video itself acted as a source as well in some parts.
Source
Map does not explain many things by itself so i added an explanatory document and a simple scheme as well. There was also a short story to fit the map's and scheme's content in a logical manner but no need to create wall of text here so i'll skip the story and the explanations.
Explanatory Scheme

Triss is somewhat indecent, oh dear. Geralt japanese style... but it's good...maybe too young. :p

Forget using magic to just remove her clothes. Full blown Magical Girl Triss mod incoming! :p

And that Geralt makes me think of a more Witcher-ized Squall from FF8. Especially with the scar across the nose.

Isn't everything to young in the japanese anime/manga style?
Yes, it seems to be. Last time I saw a comment on FB about a new cover for an italian comic, and the artist admitted the protagonist looked a bit young because he has some japanese influences, and he has to learn more.

But I like japanese style, not everytime however.

Triss is a little too..."Sailor Moon-y" for my taste.
Geralt makes me think of a more Witcher-ized Squall from FF8. Especially with the scar across the nose.
Heh,that was the same feeling I got.The only thing that's missing is the gunblade.

Greetings to all! :comeatmebro:
I'm new here but already have something to offer)) There is my traditional media fanart, hope you like it)

sorry if the pic is too huge ^^'

Awesome work! I love the colors in the background and the composition is very interesting.And don't worry about the size, the forum scales it down.

Top Bottom