Appleseed Alpha

+
Visuals were good. Liked the bit more mature feel that I got from the chick. But expecting same level or boring as the two previous films.

Oh for chrissakes. Why did they cheescake Deunan up? WHO the FUCK wears combat armour/harness in the wastelands that EXPOSES your chest to fire?

If she's not wearing armour because it's too hot or hers is shreeded, she might wear a t-shirt or something:

but if it's dangerous, she wears stuff like this:

Not some kind of white, bulging aimpoint for people trying to shoot her.

Other than that idiocy, looks not bad.

Oh..my god. I can't believe I'm agreeing with john..it DOES look like Miley Cyrus. AhahahahahahahaHHAHA! She's going to twerk her way to combat dominance!

Sigh.

Next time I chop you, john, know that I love you for this anyway.

Miley goddamn Cyrus. Now I can't unsee it.

Edit: sorry, @triprunner, I missed your prior comparison. I'm not likely to be chopping you for anything, but IF I DO, also know that I love you anyway.

Now I'm confused..should I still love john?

Last edited:
Looks awesome!

But seriously though; "The Deunan Knute I know would NOT wear like THAT!"
Yeah, I've all the Appleseed manga comics, and I was lucky to find "Appleseed Databook" from "flea market" for cheap price! (2€)
You've seen the gear in the converted rules for CP2020 from Datafortress, right?
Riiiiiight...?

Sooner or later, Chris, CDPR is going to ask me what I want for all the awesome work I do for them. Sooner or later, you'll get what's coming to you...

Have to agree the boob window is ridiculous. The trailer also reminds me why I avoid English voice overs for anime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom