Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+
Ewwwwww ...
Ya know, Lindt coconut white chocolate is my favorite candy ... and now I have to may have to find a new one.

Nonsense. The best chocolate coconut is when you get your local coconut vendor to grate a coconut and then just add it to melted chocolate. Removing the inevitable pieces of shell first, of course.

How the HELL did we get from forum bugs to this?

Nonsense. The best chocolate coconut is when you get your local coconut vendor to grate a coconut and then just add it to melted chocolate. Removing the inevitable pieces of shell first, of course.

How the HELL did we get from forum bugs to this?

The usual way. Pure genius.

Also, not my fault for once. I assisted Aiden with his name thing as best I can in the face of Our Masters Commands, pointed out how multiquoting works and was generally maligned for my frankly brilliant method for improving people's sticky self-esteem.

Also, any forum discussion is improved with discussion of chocolate. I had a real problem finding a good chocolate in Asia, actually. The heat, no doubt.

One of us should move this to the Cooking Thread I guess.

Unless anyone has a forum problem we can help with? I'm dripping with eagerness over here!

I know !
Melt some chocolate, say bitter-sweet, and dip your ... ummmm ...
No, no, no ....
BAD IMAGE !

Can somebody please fix this Afterlife logo link so it would direct to this forum not the polish one?! Please its so annoying.... :listen:SARD? AREN't you the mod now?

Last edited:
Can somebody please fix this Afterlife logo link so it would direct to this forum not the polish one?! Please its so annoying.... :listen:SARD? AREN't you the mod now?

I am, yes. Tragically not an Admin, though. I'm not sure if this is on the fix-list or do-much-later list. Same as the "House" button that shows latest posts actually taking you to the front page of the three forums.
@Keth am I correct, Oh My Master?

Last edited:
I am, yes. Tragically not an Admin, though. I'm not sure if this is on the fix-list or do-much-later list. Same as the "House" button that shows latest posts actually taking you to the front page of the three forums.
@Keth am I correct, Oh My Master?

Firstly there is not much going on in this forum so fixing this should be pretty much effortless. Secondly, there is more logic in the home button directing one to the main CDPR page than in afterlife logo directing one to the other language version of the forum.

Firstly there is not much going on in this forum so fixing this should be pretty much effortless. Secondly, there is more logic in the home button directing one to the main CDPR page than in afterlife logo directing one to the other language version of the forum.

I dunno about effortless, but the same argument could be made for not bothering to fix it - it's fairly quiet. Still, I would hope they fix that, yeah.

The Home button used to show you the latest posts, which was verrrry handy. But it was fixed and now it's kind of useless.

I dunno about effortless, but the same argument could be made for not bothering to fix it - it's fairly quiet. Still, I would hope they fix that, yeah.

I see a point there. it is very calm here after all...

The Home button used to show you the latest posts, which was verrrry handy. But it was fixed and now it's kind of useless.

Pretty much useless, yes. especially since there is a control panel for all the CDPR forums at the top...

Forum veteran
I'm suddenly getting "no data received" pages when clicking on threads from the main page. Removing the ?goto=newpost part of the URL fixes it. It also tried doubleposting again like it used to do whenever you posted.

It's worth mentioning that the forum was working before Sard decided to argue with me about the definition of "RPG." This is clearly some kind of divine punishment for his stubbornness and unwillingness to accept the warmth and love of the one true definition.

I'm suddenly getting "no data received" pages when clicking on threads from the main page. Removing the ?goto=newpost part of the URL fixes it. It also tried doubleposting again like it used to do whenever you posted.

It's worth mentioning that the forum was working before Sard decided to argue with me about the definition of "RPG." This is clearly some kind of divine punishment for his stubbornness and unwillingness to accept the warmth and love of the one true definition.

The entire site went down for several hours just after that. I think it got depressed. Please exercise due care in posting, the site has feelings too, you know.

The entire site went down for several hours just after that. I think it got depressed. Please exercise due care in posting, the site has feelings too, you know.

[Punches site in groin]

SUCK IT UP. BE A MAN. Errr..After the swelling goes down.

BE A MAN THEN.

Top Bottom