Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
Honestly, that's what I'm thinking. Or maybe Geralt himself did, when he was with the Wild Hunt.
I'm still thinking how the hell he survived inside the Wild Hunt...
Maybe only his souls was with the Riders and his physical body was in Tir na Lia

:wat:

Well Eredin surely wanted him alive to lure Ciri.

I completely agree.

And Eredin has most likely succeeded in capturing her, because...

...the Wild Hunt only used to be specters, projections of the Aen Elle on another plane of existance.
In TW3 they are physically present in Geralt's world.

This seems to indicate that they gained the power to travel between worlds and this happens to be Ciri's power.

Maybe Eredin has made a deal with Ciri, promising to let Geralt and Yennefer go if she serves the Hunt.

Last edited:
And Eredin has most likely succeeded in capturing her, because...

...the Wild Hunt only used to be specters, projections of the Aen Elle on another plane of existance.
In TW3 they are physically present in Geralt's world.

This seems to indicate that they gained the power to travel between worlds and this happens to be Ciri's power.
Yup, I totally agree, I'm afraid he has Ciri...

Maybe Eredin has made a deal with Ciri, promising to let Geralt and Yennefer go if serves the Hunt.
The last deal Ciri made about that was not accepted :wat:
Vilgefortz *ahem*

EDIT
The player was not Elizabeth in BioShock either.
Spoiler about Infinite
But Booker had been moved thanks to the Lutece, and then by Elizabeth

Last edited:
Spoiler about Infinite
But Booker had been moved thanks to the Lutece, and then by Elizabeth

The Wild Hunt can travel through worlds as well, so it's entirely possible that's how Geralt gets around. Maybe Ciri helped him escape from the Wild Hunt, they captured her in the process and that's how they're invading now. Maybe they've already captured the world in the books, and now they're going for alternate reality witcher-verse. The possibilities are endless! :)

Just a note regarding Ciri's age... or, well "age", as since she's a time-traveler it makes no sense to count the time from when she was born. Anyway: despite very little training, Ciri has shown absolutely exceptional magical skills.

Blowing up a shed with no training while just trying to levitate a basket? Yup.

Opening up a portal no-one had been able to use while still untrained and shitting herself with fear? Check.

Traveling through time while grievously injured, still with close to no training? Piece of cake.

Summoning fire magic and not going batshit? Been there, done that.

Ciri has not only more raw power than any sorcerer or sorceress alive, but the natural skills to both use it and not come to harm, be it through misuse or abuse. She doesn't need training. Just think about this: Ciri jumped through time once, close to death. OK, I'll chalk it up to an uncontrolled reflex due to self-preservation. Here's the thing though: she bloody well did it again, and this time she controlled it. Sure, it took her a few tries, but we're talking about a barely adolescent, untrained girl doing what no man or woman had ever done, even at the summit of their art. In half a dozen tries, she had teleported to within a hundred feet of Geralt in a snowstorm. She didn't realize he was there, but that's besides the point: she hit the nail square on its ugly head. And when the time came, she chose to teleport into another effing dimension. That shouldn't even be remotely possible.

Now, take that in, and ask yourself: knowing the common sorceress can slow down her metabolism to age at only a tenth of the normal process, how difficult would it be for Ciri to reverse her aging process if she so willed? She literally has her entire life to learn how to do it, and it took her only a fraction of an effort to master time travelling when she was but a child.

If CDPR decides to shove an Alvin-aged Ciri in our face, they can just rest on the lore. Hell, it would even make sense story-wise: they introduced Alvin as an obvious, blatant reference to Ciri. Do you think Ciri would pass on a chance to relive her childhood years, those she never enjoyed because of War and Destiny, with the only man she looks up to as her father? Where's the problem? She can age normally from eight to thirty, Geralt will barely have (physically) aged two years, as witchers do: she can still spend uncounted years of adult, mature time with him. And she'll actually have a happy childhood to reminisce about this time.

Ciri coming back as a child makes as much sense as any other theory.

P.S.: sorry if I overcomplicated things. It's just too tempting.

Last edited:
Ciri was able to open portal not because of her magic skills, but because she was a gene carrier.

Blowing up shed wasn't anything special or impressive. It only shows the she had problem with controling energy flowing through her. Completely normal thing for total magic newbie.

When she draw from fire, she did almost go completely nuts. She was able to survive only because all of this "rejection" of magic.

About all this time traveling thingy, I'm only certain, that Geralt and Yen are baits for Ciri. I don't really think Wild Hunt has her due to two things: uno elfs would gone with full scale invasion and not bother with kidnapping villagers. Duo, they would not let Geralt and Yen free, cause they almost always means troubles.

Ciri was able to open portal not because of her magic skills, but because she was a gene carrier.

Blowing up shed wasn't anything special or impressive. It only shows the she had problem with controling energy flowing through her. Completely normal thing for total magic newbie.

When she draw from fire, she did almost go completely nuts. She was able to survive only because all of this "rejection" of magic.

About all this time traveling thingy, I'm only certain, that Geralt and Yen are baits for Ciri. I don't really think Wild Hunt has her due to two things: uno elfs would gone with full scale invasion and not bother with kidnapping villagers. Duo, they would not let Geralt and Yen free, cause they almost always means troubles.

Yep.

We all know that the objective of the Wild Hunt was to find the carrier of the Lara Dorren gene.
That is why they tried to abduct children in their spectral projection form.

They need that carrier to allow them to physically travel between the worlds and because Ciri's child
is going to be the ruler of the world one day, according to prophecies.

But now that they are physically present in that world, it leads me to believe that they have already captured Ciri.
Maybe Ciri made a deal with the Wild Hunt to let Geralt and Yen go if she cooperates with them.

Or Ciri tried to lure the Wild Hunt away from Malus island were wounded Geralt and Yen recovered,
and ended up being captured by them.

What do you think ?

Oh, and this artwork from TW3 also could mean that they tried to clone the Lara Dorren gene:
http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/usgamer/Witcher3-3.jpg

These are female clones, right ? Could a clone use the power to travel through worlds ?
Could it enable the Wild Hunt to cross over into Geralt's world ?

Last edited:
But now that they are physically present in that world, it leads me to believe that they have already captured Ciri.
Maybe Ciri made a deal with the Wild Hunt to let Geralt and Yen go if she cooperates with them.

Or Ciri tried to lure the Wild Hunt away from Malus island were wounded Geralt and Yen recovered,
and ended up being captured by them.

What do you think ?

I think it's unlikely. Capturing Ciri would mean a game over, Wild Hunt won, prepare to invasion, roll the credits.

If you ask me, why riders are in physical form, I honestly don't know (but sense Avallac'h involvement). But the fact, that there is no invasion, that they are kidnapping villagers and travel via drakkar means that Wild Hunt is still significantly restricted (so they don't have Ciri, or her son, or her... placenta).

Oh, and this artwork from TW3 also could mean that they tried to clone the Lara Dorren gene:
http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/usgamer/Witcher3-3.jpg

These are female clones, right ? Could a clone use the power to travel through worlds ?
Could it enable the Wild Hunt to cross over into Geralt's world ?

Maybe Avallac'h is in possession of some kind of sample from Ciri (she was held captive for a while afterall), and was able to create some kind of boost to Wild Hunt interdimensional travel abilities.

Maybe Avallac'h is in possession of some kind of sample from Ciri (she was held captive for a while afterall), and was able to create some kind of boost to Wild Hunt interdimensional travel abilities.

I almost forgot about Avallac'h.
He can travel between the worlds too, right ?

Here's a chart of the Lara gene and it's inheritance (sorry that it is in German):

Red is the pure gene.
Green is the latent one.
Blue is the activator that turns the latent into the pure gene.

This chart is based on assumptions by the lodge of sorceresses, from the books.

Last edited:
I think it's unlikely. Capturing Ciri would mean a game over, Wild Hunt won, prepare to invasion, roll the credits.
I think that even Wild Hunt and armies of Aen Elle will not win with Nilfgaardian Empire.

Praise the Great Sun!!!

Lord of Light is rather Fire, no Sun. So, Melisandre will be gut mate of priests of Eternal Fire, like Reverend.

Wait. Reverend will burn Melisandre :p

Top Bottom