CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

+
I think clothing should look a bit menacing and we should be able to wear clothing over some of the armors.. (You could easily wear a trench coat over a riot gear like in Fallout New Vegas)

Are you SURE you're a 'punk? Of any kind?

Being Cyberpunk means fighting the Man....

Fighting the man means occasionally you have to run from the Man...

Running means you have to wear footwear that doesn't have ridiculous heels and soles...

I think clothing should look a bit menacing and we should be able to wear clothing over some of the armors.. (You could easily wear a trench coat over a riot gear like in Fallout New Vegas)

I do want to be able to wear some clothing over various types of armour. I guess they could stick with the 'hard' and 'soft' armour types, which I would say that soft armour can be worn under coats but hard can't.

I would also guess that a 'covert' prefix would be useful, allowing covert hard armour under coats and covert soft under most clothing?

I do want to be able to wear some clothing over various types of armour. I guess they could stick with the 'hard' and 'soft' armour types, which I would say that soft armour can be worn under coats but hard can't.
From a game modelling standpoint, I can understand if they'd be reluctant to create models for characters wearing clothing over hard armor, though in PnP terms, I don't see why someone couldn't wear a ridiculous oversized trenchcoat over hard armor.

Not that the unusually lumpy silhouette would be a dead giveaway, or anything. Heh.

I would also guess that a 'covert' prefix would be useful, allowing covert hard armour under coats and covert soft under most clothing?
Most types of soft armor should be concealable. Not sure where I stand on being able to (convincingly) conceal hard armor, outside of maybe some kind of torso armor, worn under a big jacket.

Being able to add hard plates, shoulder pads, etc... to things like jackets, pants, shirts, and coats, would be pretty cool. Obviously these hard armor plates could only be added to the a=outermost layer of clothing, but having some mad max style leathers with some shoulder plates, or a kick ass trench coat... yeah, that's the ticket.

Being able to add hard plates, shoulder pads, etc... to things like jackets, pants, shirts, and coats, would be pretty cool. Obviously these hard armor plates could only be added to the a=outermost layer of clothing, but having some mad max style leathers with some shoulder plates, or a kick ass trench coat... yeah, that's the ticket.

I don't know, having the option to put less protective additional plates on the inside of hear while maintaining a semblance of covertness could work.

I know its cyberpunk but I would like to have a option to wear some normal looking clothing and not only goth or emo? my personal favortite is smart look mixed with tattoos.. it works.

OK how about trousers like these?

Those early 20th century mobsters might have been a bunch of sociopathic butchers, but they were WELL DRESSED sociopathic butchers. Yessir.

Pants riding low are part of gang culture and have been for decades. I have no problem with them still being in use in some form by 2077.

What, you want to shoot only people who are dressed well? Boring.

Dude, every criminal in the 20 looked fucking awesome... the mug shots are more hard core and dapper (never thought I would use those words together) than anything hollywod could dream of...

Pants riding low are part of gang culture and have been for decades. I have no problem with them still being in use in some form by 2077.

What, you want to shoot only people who are dressed well? Boring.

Dude, that guys stole the pants from a mickey mouse mascot costume and is wearing them backwards...

Top Bottom