Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in order to achieve that folks need to stop reading that waifu thread...literally everyone is there :fury:

so to summarize
1. geralt and companion got a cozy place to stay
2. geralt leg is healed
3. geralt got a new medallion (which saved him during fight vs vilgefortz)
4. had plenty of action in bed

Now Geralt treatment
1. called her Yen during sex
2. duped her about location of vilgefortz

Very well played Geralt, well played...

Fringilla also cleared Yen's name.And even after Geralt's betrayal she still voted for Ciri.Ungrateful bastard.

---------- Updated at 09:50 PM ----------

[...]
- Triss Merigold: Andrzej Sapkowski: Pretty and red-haired, but insecure
[...]

:huh:

Sapkowski about the women in the witcher saga:

Question: Seeing the “triangle” which Geralt-Yennefer-Ciri form, I could not avoid seeing in them the sketch of the “traditional Western family.” Had you already a preconception of a pseudofamilial development for these characters or did the idea emerge little by little?

Andrzej Sapkowski: The first thing I did was to fight against the stereotype. To present the typical hero who seeks a reward, who saves the world, the World Trade Center, Tel Aviv, who has all the women which he wants. I have altered the myth, this is a hero which says “Don’t fuck with me, don’t bother me anymore.” To place this hero in front of different situations, such as with a woman which also departs from the stereotypes, could be very harsh, but also very interesting. Cherchez la fêmme!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Question: Sex and women seem to play a big role for the witcher.

Andrzej Sapkowski: Sex and women are important for everyone. There is no good literature without the »Cherchez la femme«leitmotif, it's a crucial part of storytelling. Only by having relationships with the opposite sex - motivated either by sexual attraction, by affection, confrontation or by contrast - a literary hero can fully evolve and grow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Question: Permit us to do a rapid round of questions. Tell me the first thing that comes to mind when we say…

[...]
- Triss Merigold: Andrzej Sapkowski: Pretty and red-haired, but insecure
[...]

Question: By refusing to surrender herself to ones looking to obtain a child of her, Ciri denies mankind the hope to survive upcoming Ice Age, and gives her personal answer to eternal question of 'common good' vs 'personal freedom'. Have you given your own personal considerations to this dilemma?

Andrzej Sapkowski: Not really. I found it just an interesting twist to the plot — some salt in the sweetness of expected happy end. Besides, I had to be credible: you can hardly expect such existential dilemmas from a teenage girl in stress.

And this is canon, right? :p

Triss was already red haired in the books in some instances. Seems like Sapkowski had a hybrid of red and chestnut brown in mind for her.

Fringilla also cleared Yen's name.And even after Geralt's betrayal she still voted for Ciri.Ungrateful bastard.
Cheers, my friend...

Montenegrin brandy, strong as hell...

OMG, they would make a PERFECT Geralt-Yen couple for a Witcher movie... :w00t:

[video=youtube;-4RX1MzFoyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4RX1MzFoyA[/video]

Their appearances, their voices... Josh Brolin is a perfect Geralt with his rugged face and deep voice. And best of all, Sapkowski himself said that Brolin would be a good fit. And Eva Green...she has the body of a goddess and a perfect Yen face imho... :heart: :ice: :unworthy:

OMG, they would make a PERFECT Geralt-Yen couple for a Witcher movie... :w00t:

Their appearances, their voices... Josh Brolin is a perfect Geralt with his rugged face and deep voice. And best of all, Sapkowski himself said that Brolin would be a good fit. And Eva Green...she has the body of a goddess and a perfect Yen face imho... :heart: :ice: :unworthy:

The good thing about Green is that she is actually a good actress.

That matters even more when we are dealing with complex characters like Yen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom