Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest issues that i have with geralt choosing triss over yen is that its going to drive a wedge between ciri and him. Ciri will see her mother's heart be broken and its going to damper their relationship, ciri loves yen just as much as she loves geralt and wants both of them to be happy so while geralt will be happy she will see her mother be depressed and its directly caused by the man she considers to be her father. Makes geralt seem like even more of a heartless mutant.
He was hartless mutant when he brings her to Emhyr, can`t be worse than that

I see The Waifu thread is still going.I'm confused

This is not the case and clearly evidenced by the fact that Ciri has little interaction with Triss as well.

The reason the focus is on Geralt and Ciri is fairly simple. Ciri is a, if not THE focal point of the game, yet she is a character that newcomers do not know at all. Our narrative is thus focused on a character that many players had no emotional investment in prior to the game. Through the many interactions between Ciri and Geralt, we showed that Geralt cares deeply about Ciri which translates to the player understanding why Geralt is doing what he is doing and more easily relating to those feelings.

The same, incidentally, goes for Yennefer. The reason she is present in Kaer Morhen in the dream sequence at the beginning, is primarily because we need to establish that she is important to Geralt and thus why the player should care about finding her.

It is debatable if we managed it at all points throughout the game, but I did want to correct the presumption that we reduced Ciri-Yennefer interactions because of Triss or Triss fans.

Cheers.

Do you intend to adress the most obvious issues with the game? One of them being the lack of interaction between Yennefer and Ciri, or are you going to spend your resources on removing Yennefer content and replacing it with Triss content as the game director confirmed you're now working towards ''More Triss than Yennefer''?
Hoping for an answer, thank you.

Do you intend to adress the most obvious issues with the game? One of them being the lack of interaction between Yennefer and Ciri, or are you going to spend your resources on removing Yennefer content and replacing it with Triss content as the game director confirmed you're now working towards ''More Triss than Yennefer''?
Hoping for an answer, thank you.

Do you intend to stop with these pointless speculations? Your line or reasoning is thiner than a piece of paper.

And don't you already have your "own" thread for that?

Do you intend to stop with these pointless speculations? Your line or reasoning is thiner than a piece of paper.

And don't you already have your "own" thread for that?
I think your post is a perfect example of the word ''pointless'', primarily because it doesn't convey any information relevant to anyone.

Could you write that again please? I really didn't understand.

I think your post is a perfect example of the word ''pointless'', primarily because it doesn't convey any information relevant to anyone.

Could you write that again please? I really didn't understand.

Edit: An old master of the speech once said: "Ignore button. Learn it. Love it."

I finally understood and I'll oblige.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom