Mouse Sensitivity

+
Mouse Sensitivity

Removed? Why? Default values are way too high. I needed to tweak user.settings to get 0.5 instead of 1 since the patch.

---------- Updated at 04:54 AM ----------

Any comments?

agree, this is ridiculous. You shouldn't have to go into the ini; it was in the game! Makes no sense to remove it.

yes, is removed, you need to edit the user.ini in documents/witcher3 set mouse sensivity to 0.5 it works
Isn't that exactly what I said? And, btw, I don't know about other versions, but in GOG version it's called user.config, not user.ini (even though it uses the same format).

Removed? Why? Default values are way too high. I needed to tweak user.settings to get 0.5 instead of 1 since the patch.

---------- Updated at 04:54 AM ----------

Any comments?

Again a reason not to install CDPRs 'patches' at this time. Is not in the changelog, but was changed, reason unclear, no communication... :(

The mouse sensitivity sliders come back, when you disable hardware cursor. If the settings you can make then survive when you re-enable hardware cursor I do not know.

Again a reason not to install CDPRs 'patches' at this time. Is not in the changelog, but was changed, reason unclear, no communication... :(

The mouse sensitivity sliders come back, when you disable hardware cursor. If the settings you can make then survive when you re-enable hardware cursor I do not know.

That's some stupid decision. Yes, you can't control hardware cursor speed, but I used this not to control cursor, but camera rotation speed, which is too fast by default.

You can control mouse sensitivity obviously, because pre 1.05 patch games you could adjust this way. There was and is no (official) information what the option 'hardware cursor' does (Communication CDPR!!), but it made the mouse less laggy in the game, so most people enabled it.
The mouse sensitivity is much too high as default, so most people lowered it. Why should this not work after 1.05?
And why is there no communication, no information, no mention in the changelog, simply nothing from CDPR at all??

w

i bought Witcher 3 online from Steam and found this problem immediately. In my case I am somewhat older than most of you, and so I do not have the lightning-fast reaction times most of you have, and for me the game is quite simply UNPLAYABLE. And I would return it and ask for my money back if I could.
--- Core i7 4790K, 16 GB ram, Samsung 850 pro SSD, GTX970 ---​

@Dasmotiu - the setting being referred to in the posts above is the Hardware Cursor setting, which is in the Options setting, for some reason under Video.
Try turning it on, you may find it solves your problem (And it's been many years since I had lightning-fast reaction times. If you could play TW2, you should be fine on TW3. :) )

Top Bottom