Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

+
As for me, almost all the game is perfectly playable, but Novigrad at night or Novigrad plus rain (some other places where dust or other kind of particles are shown too). The particles shown by these conditions made the game unplayable. I don't know how many fps are dropped but I'm sure are a lot.

Do the test by yourself: get at Novigrad at night when the pyres are on fire and walk aroung. It's unplayable for me (and many other people). I prefer meditating until the daylight comes and the pyres turn off (at 6:00 am) and the game becomes playable, then there are no so bad fps dropping at all.

I don't know, I did what you said on my PS4 - Novigrad at night (also tried in rain) - and I didn't notice a framerate drop. If there was one, it was very small. Played just as well as anywhere else to me. Maybe it's your PS4? I got mine in Sept 2014, almost a year after launch.

Do u have QA-team at all?

Can u post an bugfixing roadmap (i.e. we gonna fix bug N in 1.07 at 6/19/15, bug M in 1.08 at 6/28/15)?

Hell, have some respect to end-users. Okay, game is NOT READY yet, we can live with that, just please write the date when it would be ready. Pls, write the date when all known bugs will be fixed.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Guest 3823474

Too bad there's no fix for the horse stutter yet,but i have seen people complain about a whale stutter (not sure at this point what that means lol) as well.

H-h-h-orse stutter? ... Th-hat sounds h-h-horrible! D:

Quest - Gwent: Big City Players and Deadly Plot

Bug - If you have both the Gwent: Big City Players and Deadly Plot active as secondary quests, you can't interact with Marquise Serenity about playing Gwent. If you try to interact with her before the Deadly Plot, it will trigger the bugged conversation for that quest. And if you try during and after the Deadly Plot quest, all you see is Marquise Serenity standing there and waving her fan like she doesn't care. You can't interact with her, even getting name appear is a feat. So basically this bug leave you without hookers and gambling at Passiflora...

Forgot to mentioned that I am on 1.06 PC Version
is that a way to apply patch manually??

I worry anti virus program will block the patch update....
it make version changed at main menu but detail is not............

Right after the weekend we are planning to release a hotfix for PC (1.06). It will address the most reported issues by the community.

You really are you serious? more issues reported by the community have not been resolved or settled, stuttering horse, sharp falls in frames (especially in cities), the crafting of mutagens, etc ...

Please I ask no offense with all due respect not deceive people, the most reported issues are ignored and not even mention them, be honest please and not be fooled that we are spending money for a game that is in its infancy yet .

What about mission called 'magic lamp' ?. Hotfix 1.06 is going to fix it? I can't move forward without 100% achievement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKtXo-fdqBE
As I know this glitch concern all PC and PS4 users.

Had the same thing happen. Figured I missed something, but that video confirms I didn't. Thanks for linking as I'd wondered what I missed.

There are several other quests that do the same thing. Off the top of mind, Oxenfurt Drunk did the same thing. I killed the Vampire WAY early (like level 12) with potion, and switching signs. Later when skimming quest logs, it said I didn't kill the Katakan with a red "x", then above that it said I did kill the Katakan. So the game triggered both instances despite clearly killing it and looting it. Not even sure how you could fail killing it as it locks you in a shed until it's dead.

These guys are making hundreds of millions off this game and yet seemingly have a couple coders fixing bugs, and apparently expect us to find the bugs. It's utter BS. They should have a team of a hundred or more working feverishly to get the game polished, and yet they don't. They should be embarrassed.

Last edited:
I have an issue on the xboxone version. I am on the main quest "payback", and I'm at the point where I need to steal the horses from the barn, but I had previously ran across the key and opened the door so now the quest is stuck at the part where I'm suppose to open it. The door is already open. There's no way past this part of the quest, therefore I cannot continue. I was wondering if there is a way to fix it so I wouldn't have restart the game and lose all the progress. Thank you for your time.

Come on, guys, I know you better than that. Don't get me wrong. The game is gorgeous but still isn't what it should be. A lot of bugs to be solved. It's very frustrating to play it that way. I remember that Witcher 2 has the same problem. Only a few months later came the final version, (enchanted edition) which was the right thing. But until then I finished the game 2 times and, frankly, much of the experience were lost. I hope the 1.07 patch will come soon.
All best!

We need a sort inventory button.. every time is a mess...would be good to have also various way of sorting:type,weight, damage,etc

Last edited:
Hi,

Is there a possibility to go back to old interface and font? New one from 1.05 is just terrible for PC, letters are way too big and too bright and item description/statistics windows are also terrible, far worse than previous. It is just ridiculous what they done with this, it is just terribly bad right now.
Can anyone at least say where are files of interface in game folder? I could install 1.04 version of game in different folder and then copy interface files to 1.05 one.

CDPR I HATE YOU!!!With each new patch,u you make the game worse.It's unreal.After 100500 patches the game will be similar to Tetris.

CDPR I HATE YOU!!!With each new patch,u you make the game worse.It's unreal.After 100500 patches the game will be similar to Tetris.
Instead of whining, be constructive and tell what's the matter with your game, cause lot of people had improvements with this patch

kilyan82
Shadows bug,stuttering on Roach,LODs and etc.The Witcher 3 is one big bug or beta-version.But not ready to play.Bethesda ,Ubisoft.... pfff CDPR is number one10/10.hahaahaaahahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiARsQSlzDc

I was hoping for a fix for the constant CTD's since 1.05. The game crashes and bumps you back to GOG Galaxy, but the audio still plays in the background. I have still move, exit to menu, but I can only hear these things, not see them. The game cannot be pulled back up via ALT-ENTER or the Program manager (Win7 64bit).

kilyan82
Shadows bug,stuttering on Roach,LODs and etc.The Witcher 3 is one big bug or beta-version.But not ready to play.Bethesda ,Ubisoft.... pfff CDPR is number one10/10.hahaahaaahahaha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiARsQSlzDc

It's amazing CDPR does anything given the amount of immaturity and malice shown on these forums. This game is gigantic and yet managed to raise nearly every standard previous RPG's had set. Of course it is going to have bugs. Considering the game has only been out a month and they've already released 5 patches tells me they are doing their best to fix them. Have a little patience. This is not a huge team in relation to the size of the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom