[mod] Talent of the Cheater

+
[mod] Talent of the Cheater

Description;This mod lets you get all Bronze, Silver and gold talents at the first level up.----------------------------Installation;Copy the extracted files to The Wither/data/override----------------------------Uninstalling;Remove the talentstable.2da file from The Wither/data/override folder----------------------------Copyright;This mod may be included with any other mod, provided that some credit for the mod is given and no fee is charged for the mod or distribution. Please email the author if you have incorporate the "Talent of the Cheater" mod.----------------------------Change logV1.0 initial releasePlease report any bugs to tonnir01@hotmail.comDownload link on the bottom l V

Could I use it at any other level up? Not wanting to start a new game.PS. Thanks for a mod.

Dami0 said:
Could I use it at any other level up? Not wanting to start a new game.PS. Thanks for a mod.
Sorry but this mod only works om level up from lvl 0 to lvl 1 :wall:

WitcherKozacki said:
Nice Mod guys! I levelled up and i didn't get anything :mad:So i deleted it. DONT DOWNLOAD THIS.
This is a mod that adds all talent points from level 0 to 1, it is possible to edit it so that it adds all talent points from a current character level.If you tell me what your level is I my we can make a experiment to see if it works. But only if you really what to try?

WitcherKozacki said:
LOLOLOL I won the game already XD Is my answer late or was you're answer late? :p
I gave you a reply about 5 hours after you post. My offer still stands to make a cheat mod for you EXP level of choice. I am NOT AT ALL forcing you to any thing.

Sorry, but I would love this mod for my player, but I am currently in act 3. You ask to state what exp lvl you are, but how do you know, as far as I know you gain full exp then set your talents points your given, how do you tell what level you are? If I knew that, then I could give you mmy level and see if it works. Thanks.PS: is it at all possible to make this mod for say, Act 1, Act 2, Act 3 etc, istead of inidivual exp levels, as if my one does work, you will basically end up needing one for all players of all exp levels, and I am sure you don't want to spend all your time filling in exp levels. I just thought I would ask, but this mod if it works for me it would save me a heap of time trying to work out which skill to get now and to save for later, etc and solve the Mutugenic potion talent requirements. Thanks again.

alison22000 said:
Sorry, but I would love this mod for my player, but I am currently in act 3. You ask to state what exp lvl you are, but how do you know, as far as I know you gain full exp then set your talents points your given, how do you tell what level you are? If I knew that, then I could give you mmy level and see if it works. Thanks.PS: is it at all possible to make this mod for say, Act 1, Act 2, Act 3 etc, istead of inidivual exp levels, as if my one does work, you will basically end up needing one for all players of all exp levels, and I am sure you don't want to spend all your time filling in exp levels. I just thought I would ask, but this mod if it works for me it would save me a heap of time trying to work out which skill to get now and to save for later, etc and solve the Mutugenic potion talent requirements. Thanks again.
Now this is interesting to have the method of giving players skill point at chapters is very fascinating and it create a new level of thinking, for example on Kaer Morhen I can give the first bronze skill, then Act 1 to 5 I even the skills out and the last Silver + Gold skills somewhere on the epilogue. I'd like some help if you got to decide when to get skill points on a Act who'd it be at the beginning or the end, I say at the end of a chapter.PS: If you are thinking about the Werewolf's Wrath mutagen?

Top Bottom