Request

+
Request

Anyone able to make a mod that replaces the Neutral Raven's armor look with the Elven Raven's armor?

a mod like that wouldnt make much sense, since honestly, u have it for like 2 hrs worth of gameplay and then thats it... plus, the difference in stats is so insignificant by then, it really shouldnt matter much. but if its something ud like to have happen, i know there are tutorials on how to unbiff files containing those kinds of things and im sure its as simple as a renaming of the two proper files. i just doubt anyone will pick this up, what with the small size of the modding community for this already 2 yr old game. there are a lot of more pressing mods needed for this thing right now.having said that, i hope someone helps u out. i know ive requested a couple mods (for bigger game changing stuff) and even those have basically gone without a positive response.

majinvegeta21 said:
i know ive requested a couple mods (for bigger game changing stuff) and even those have basically gone without a positive response.
Most of the people who know how to use Djinni are currently occupied with making new adventures for you to play. Also, people who don't know how the game works often request things that are impossible. I won't answer you, though, to tell you that I think something is impossible, because it's always possible that a modder who's more talented and/or experienced than I am will figure out a way to do it.

Top Bottom