Any word on a patch?

+
It's ironic, as bad as the No Save Bug is, it's at least something I can work around.

If I can't load my saves, that's SO MUCH WORSE.

Yeah being in the software world I know bugs/issue happen, and no amount of testing can prepare you for a live environment…. But how on earth do you miss something like this? The worse thought is we are in the “Acceptable” risk category of we would rather launch it broken and fix it later. Basically they have sold us a fancy paperweight.

I agree with everything you said sans the paperweight. For those of us who purchased digitally (PC, Xbox One or PS4), we don't even get the paperweight/coaster.

I presume that this hasn't been released yet? I am guessing it might be US released time so around 1500 BST

I hope it does drop today, it will be nice not to strain my eyes to read some parts of the game.

I presume that this hasn't been released yet? I am guessing it might be US released time so around 1500 BST

I hope it does drop today, it will be nice not to strain my eyes to read some parts of the game.

Nothing yet, I am really getting worried we are going to lose another week here. Would be nice if they would give us some update considering we all spent cash for a brick we cant use.

Yeah we will have to wait and see I guess. They managed to push the Project Car's patch out yesterday so I am hoping this one will be able to come out today too.

this patch doesnt fix the text size issue, from what i understand that will be getting fixed with 1.04. this patch is fps lock and save bug.

---------- Updated at 12:49 PM ----------

http://www.christiantoday.com/artic...h.update.xbox.one.ps4.now.available/54753.htm

is any word of this true? I dont see a patch yet but I am in the US.

i went in and double checked since im in the uk but no patch as of yet bud

Unlikely to hit today. We would have heard of it by now (last update was Tuesday IIRC). When accepted (passed certification) there is still a delay in setting up/uploading the title update on MS's servers.

Or they are just communicating very badly :p

Gutted, still loving the game though, just nice to have a few tweaks to enhance it. It's annoying how MS are with patches not sure if the Sony are the same too, they are a little like the Apple of the world where they trust no one.

They really need to come out and give us a status, we have paid them for this game and they are just ignoring us. Thats really what makes me mad.

already flamed bombed MS true i can play TW3 but knowing and with 1.01 at any second i would not be able to load my saves or even save and having to start over again makes me royally Pissoff that MS takeing their bloody sweet ass time

already flamed bombed MS true i can play TW3 but knowing and with 1.01 at any second i would not be able to load my saves or even save and having to start over again makes me royally Pissoff that MS takeing their bloody sweet ass time

if you have a look at other threads and posts then you will see that there are ways around both save bugs. i feel at this time the only people who should have real justifiable cause for complaint are the folks who have the save bug of doom, not people who are getting the odd stuttering while you play. in this day and age we all know that games are gonna release buggy and we can argue that it shouldnt be the case but it is. instead of moaning about a bug you arnt even being affected by, man up and stop being sucvh a little bitch and appreciate the fact you can play the damn game while there are some out there who havent been able to play it for a week now.

I am one of those who hasn't even been able to get past the intro cinematic at all. Haven't had one second of gameplay. Consider yourself lucky to have played it at all. There is no workaround for me except this patch....hopefully!

Top Bottom