New features in Enhanced Edition - Trailer

+
Awesome trailer! :)

The new additions is very nice, intro, outro, new cutscenes, new locals, new chapter 3 missions and new UI! Sweet! Too bad about the UI not being updated on the PC since I play with a X360 pad and it would have been nice to get that updated UI and control scheme.

Big thank you CDPR for all your hard work and know that we love yah! :D

gregski said:
Or maybe, you know, truth hurts?

(just kidding, just kidding :))

What truth?

"Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive".
There is no better definition for us internetz junkies...

The music was complete unknown to me, but is waay better than the Riverside theme that came with the PC launch; nice find, Greg.

Really top-notch material is coming out of the CDP's vaults... I can't wait to see the live performances/interviews in E3 an other places, prior to launch!!!

eskiMoe said:
Yeah. I mean..

That's CGI, right? Looks too sexy even for TW2.

wow, simply ... wow o_0

Now, I'm ashamed for even asking this, because you guys at CD Projekt RED have always been faithful to your community - but I just have to be sure: All this great new content will be available on PC as well, right? :)

Anyway, I am really happy for all console gamers to get the opportunity to experience one of the best, most serious and mature games ever - full stop.

REDorigen said:
Srsly? Not again! Well... I guess I'll have to tell guys to cancel everything... :p

No, don't do that! :p The ending was excellent to begin with, but it's awesome that you decided to add even more onto it. I can't wait to see what new details there are :D

NICE!
And your trailers always have the most awesome music.

exogames said:
Now, I'm ashamed for even asking this, because you guys at CD Projekt RED have always been faithful to your community - but I just have to be sure: All this great new content will be available on PC as well, right? :)
Yes, apart from the new interface and controls I think. That’s to make it work better with the Xbox controller. The PC one is staying the same.

Do any body knows if this EE includes also 'strategy guide' like the first TW EE? It helped me out when I was lost every now and then...

Wenla said:
Do any body knows if this EE includes also 'strategy guide' like the first TW EE? It helped me out when I was lost every now and then...
I doubt it. Content of the EE is listed in the main site http://buy.thewitcher.com

Top Bottom