Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

+
This is discouraging to hear. The Witcher 2 on X360 was probably my most favourite game of recent memory! The gameplay, the graphics, the lore, the writing, the monsters EVERYTHING was just simply stellar.

I built a computer this year 2014 for the sole purpose of playing the Witcher 3 on optimal settings. Please tell me my computer will still be able to run this game optimally and the development team isn't taking the extra time to increase the optimal specs!

My rig:
i7-4770k @3.5ghz
gskillZ 2400 16GB
EVGA GeForce 770 4GB
Various SSD and HDD

There already is a thread about specs ;) http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/20988-Predicted-witcher-3-system-specs-Can-I-run-it

I really hope this time is spent on optimizing the game, so us peasant can play the game decently.

Take your time delivering a masterpiece to this world. We are a bit dissapointed now, but we ultimately still believe in you guys

I remember when they announced it at E3 & were saying "2014" I suspected it would either be super late in the year or get delayed, but then in the recent interviews they kept pushing '2014, 2014, 2014', I kind of let my fears go.

This is sad, 2014 just got a whole lot less awesome but really if it was going to release super late anyway it's probably only a few month delay. I'm happy to wait, lets just see some Gameplay soon eh?
More time to play DaSII & work on my backlog until Arkham Knight

im thinking in Kingdom Deliverance now, a good rpg that looks very promising too. Will have an interesting 2015 at least. And well, a forgettable 2014...

Courtesy of NeoGaf! This worthy of posting since it was one of 2013's best movies and is extremely appropriate lol

Take as long as you need. Since it will be the last of the series, it should be a masterpiece and not have a weird ending. *cough* I am patient. That just means, the hardware will be a bit cheaper for me. :)

Though I hoped the game to be released this year, I do want a quality game, so I'll patiently wait.

On the bright side, I don't have to buy a new GPU anytime soon. :)

Delayed Witcher 3

I hope they use this time to make a great game, 2 was lacking in so many areas and couldve been done alot better, i hope they put focus on the game and not just making it look amazing

Top Bottom