QTE assistance

+
QTE assistance

So. I bought the Witcher 2 a long time ago. Sadly my enjoyment has been spoiled by the fact that i cannot seem to pass the QTE's in the prologue, The Balista one and the gate one respectively. I just can't mash the button fast enough to complete them. What can I do to solve this exactly?

EDIT: This is a significant issue for me personally beacause i suffer from Cerebral Palsy . Which in effect means that my motor functions and hand to eye coordination are shot to pretty much nothing ::(

MORE EDITS: Derp. Forget to include my specs

CPU: AMD FX 8350
GPU Nvidea GTX 660 3GB
12GB DDR3 @ 1600 MhZ
Steam EE version ( I presume it's up to date)

Last edited:
You aren`t the only one that suffers from the QTE issue . Is difficult QTe`s disabled ? If not you can do so by launching game and after you get to the load/new game menu then click options>gameplay and uncheck difficult QTE . If nothing else works then you can upload your save and post the link here and some kind soul will play you past the qte and send the save or link to the save back to you .

I've tried it with difficult QTE's disabled and enabled nothing seems to work. I do appreacaite you suggestion but i have a number of questions reguarding the solution

1: How to I upload my saves?
2. How many of these QTE's will i run into during the course of the game
And finally
3. Will QTE's be present in large amounts in the Witcher 3*

*The reason I ask is because due to the massive amount of hoops it appears i'm going to have to go through simply to get out of the Witcher 2's Prologue then I'm simply not going to purchase Witcher 3 :(

It has been stated that there will be NO qte`s in witcher 3 .

There are about 6 or 7 QTE`s in Witcher 2 but none as daunting as in the prolog and Act 1 . Those 2 are the worst . Or you can email the save to me .

The saves should be listed chronologically by date and time . Just choose the one with the latest date and time .
I guess the easiest would be Dropbox . Once installed then open Documents>Witcher 2>gamesaves and right click and select move to dropbox . Then the upload process should start automatically . You should have a new window open and once the upload is complete then right click it and select view on dropbox.com form there just highlight it and select share link which you will get a message stating the link has been copied to clipboard . then come back here and add a post then right click and select paste .

Top Bottom