Hello and recent news from your mod.

+
Hello and recent news from your mod.

Hey, gang.

There is a purported W3 info leak making the rounds right now, via all sorts of places.

We don't know if it's a hoax, out of date data or factual. For now, here's the policy:

We're not going to talk about it save in the most roundabout terms.

If it's real, it's protected intellectual property - not suitable for discussion AND rife with spoilers.

If it's false, it's suitable as an example of hoaxes - eventually. Until then, it's just chum to piranha.

No, there's very little about CP2077 in it - no details, just people working on it - as far as I know. Like the Matrix, once you know what's in there, you cannot unknow it, so I'm avoiding.

Anyway, I wil be heavily suppressing all threads opened on the topic.

Really? That's terrible! What pictures? Like, where are those pictures specifically? I'm asking for a friend who wants to know how to avoid it.

Really? That's terrible! What pictures? Like, where are those pictures specifically? I'm asking for a friend who wants to know how to avoid it.

Same! And could you sign this here? It's for a friend. Sign it, "To Sard, Forever Holding On." A..good friend. Of mine. Yes.

No, I think that all genuine fans have a similar view on the subject. They're the ones this kind of thing harms most.

I doubt we - of all people - have anything to fear. It's TW fans who should be afraid, because any leak is potentially much more harmful to them at this point.

Can you elaborate on this? I am not entirely sure what you mean.

That was a joke in regards to something I said on the Witcher side.

I think I might hang out in the cyberpunk community more now. We have a couple of threads over there to discuss Witcher stuff.
@Dragonbird Good to be back, but I come back to find the corrupt a wish thread has made no progress since I went to sleep. For shame everyone :p

You were away for hours. I missed you.

I've been gone for months multiple times, and no one ever welcomed me back.

Farewell, cruel world

Forum veteran
This thread has clearly never heard of the Streisand effect.

I've been gone for months multiple times, and no one ever welcomed me back.
People only get welcomed back once they have 303 posts. So close!

Serves you right for treating your numbers like second-class citizens and making them sit in the back of your username, if you ask me. Shameful.

This thread has clearly never heard of the Streisand effect.

We can't do anything about what's out there, the main intention is to make sure that people can visit THESE forums without having to worry about spoilers.

Top Bottom