Witcher Trilogy Pack Question

+
Witcher Trilogy Pack Question

I've purchased the pack from Steam...and it includes the Witcher 3 too. Now, since I purchased this pack digitally (not a physical copy)..will I get the artbook, soundtrack, wallpapers, etc... in the mail?

Last edited:
For the first two games, they're all provided as downloadable items directly from Steam. For the third game, they'll be available for download, again from Steam, when the game is released in February.

You know what's funny? The Steam trilogy pack is not a good deal. If you buy all three games on GOG.com you end up paying $65.97, whereas the Steam pack is $69.99 and has Steam DRM. You get this price from GOG.com because currently The Witcher is 9.99, The Witcher 2 is 19.99 and, if you have both of those, you get 20% off of The Witcher 3 preorder. That and you support CD Projekt RED, AND get a bunch of digital extras for all three games.

GOG.com!

You know what's funny? The Steam trilogy pack is not a good deal. If you buy all three games on GOG.com you end up paying $65.97, whereas the Steam pack is $69.99 and has Steam DRM. You get this price from GOG.com because currently The Witcher is 9.99, The Witcher 2 is 19.99 and, if you have both of those, you get 20% off of The Witcher 3 preorder. That and you support CD Projekt RED, AND get a bunch of digital extras for all three games.

GOG.com!

Jesus....i just went to that website and I didn't even realize that all three games comes with so much bonus content. Is that site legit?

Jesus....i just went to that website and I didn't even realize that all three games comes with so much bonus content. Is that site legit?

GOG.com (formerly Good Old Games) is not only legit, it is a sister company of CD Projekt RED, the developers of The Witcher saga. Buying from them means your money reaches CD Projekt RED too.

Statistics show GOG.com is currently second only to Steam in digital distribution. And their firm stance on DRM means they impose no restrictions on the games you purchase, i.e. no activation, no CD keys, no restrictions, nothing.

Edit: ninja'd twice, but it hurts so good. Do it again!

Last edited:
DRM aside, Steam and GoG frequently go toe to toe. But where GoG usually wins out is they give more bonus content. Their Witcher deals are definitely better than Steam's.

One thing you guys should note, if you have not checked the Steam store page recently for The Witcher 3, they have added the following information for Steam preorders:

Pre-order The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Steam to receive the following exclusive items:

-A digital version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Artbook
-The official game soundtrack
-Unique Witcher 3: Wild Hunt artworks
-Premium wallpapers
-A digital map of the in-game world

GoG still offers more pre-order content, but those that have already pre-ordered on Steam will receive some content that is being provided in the GoG pre-order.

Cheers! :)

Top Bottom