New Witcher 3 gameplay to be shown during San Diego Comic Con!

+
New Witcher 3 gameplay to be shown during San Diego Comic Con!

Hungry for fresh Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay? Planning to visit Comic-Con San Diego? Thursday 24th is shaping up to be a lucky day for you as we will be presenting, for the first time in public, 30 hot minutes of live Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unpublished gameplay! The space is limited to 1000 people only! Additionally, the panel will host a special QA session with the Witcher team and Doug Cockle, the voice of Geralt of Rivia. Stay tuned for more info.

Eww, I want to be hyped for that but seeing as it will be live only for a while atleast kind of bumms me out.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I was wrong. Fuck. 30 minutes. YES. Hopefully the delay between Live and Online isn't that long.

Could you at least give us a time frame for when it will be posted? Not all of us can afford to go to Comic Con!

Jupiter_on_Mars

It won't be streamed. We will post it online at some point. It won't be right away though.

Then it's no chocolate chip cookies for you Marcin. I'm crossed.
Now that I come to think of it, Comic Con is such an ironic name choice...

And @Dragonbird , you're not cruel. But a dragon is not a bird, so you have like zero credibility. :pirate:

I'd like to encourage everyone to test drive their google glasses at Comic con and cosplay as Neo from Matrix. You won't be barred.

Last edited:
And @Dragonbird , A Dragon is not a bird, so you have like zero credibility. :pirate:

:)

Anyway, I'm assuming that the no streaming/delay is because of Comic Con rules, and as my knowledge of Comic Con is entirely based on Big Bang Theory episodes and about five minutes on their website, can anyone tell me if they usually release official recordings of the panel sessions after the event is over?

Anyway, I'm assuming that the no streaming/delay is because of Comic Con rules, and as my knowledge of Comic Con is entirely based on Big Bang Theory episodes and about five minutes on their website, can anyone tell me if there are official videos usually published of the panel sessions after the event is over?

Yes. All of the panels are published and uploaded.
I usually watch them in full length on Youtube~

Anyway, I'm assuming that the no streaming/delay is because of Comic Con rules, and as my knowledge of Comic Con is entirely based on Big Bang Theory episodes and about five minutes on their website, can anyone tell me if there are official videos usually published of the panel sessions after the event is over?

Yea I'm not sure specifically how it works but most stuff shown at Comic-con either has to be delayed or never shown and stay exclusive. I guess it's that hook to get people to come to the event.

I'm pretty sure they happily let people record the panels and they always end up on youtube. However any exclusive footage/trailers has to wait.
HOWEVER, shit from Comic-con almost always leaks... Like last year Batman/Superman reveal and TASM2 "exclusive" Trailers both got leaked (Among others). It'll probably be a lot harder for someone to sneak phone footage of a 30 minute presentation, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if like a few minutes of footage ends up leaked through someone doing a phone recording (It'll look like crap though).

Jupiter_on_Mars

Fine, but this time I hope you will deliver the footage in TRUE HIGH DEFINITION so everyone can appreciate how the game really looks like. Please!!

Just release it before it gets leaked and everyone will be fine with it.

Yes. I am wondering how the hell they're going to enforce a recording ban on a packed room.
I predict leaks.

Leaks will happen regardless. The key is for CDPR to release the footage as soon as they can, before the leaks get a ton of views.

Top Bottom