What boostergangs would you like to see in CP2077?

+

What boostergangs would you like to see in CP2077?

• The Black Queens

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The Wild Things

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • The Brainiacs

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The Slaughterhouse

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • The Back Alley Brawlers

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • The Silver Slash

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • The Philarmonic Vampyres

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Sacred Blades

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • The Voodoo Boys

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
Posergangs...

heh...

And Deca proves with one post why NO ONE gives poser gangs any respect...

Well, to be fair, you are comparing Justin Beiber poser gang to any other poser gang.. (Gangs who would actually like to impersonate cool people, like Elvis, or Batman..) The idea itself fundamentally screwed up.. And you thought finding people to wear Batman costume just to be in a poser gang would be hard.. Oh brother..

Totally. But still want to see them. I like to have a laugh at things writers come up to show us how stupid we can become in the future. It gives us hope we can always be stupider.

Yes, we need posergang, teenagers are often very manipulable by trends, etc...
Just look at how it works today, I bet it would be something similar in Cyberpunk 2077.
Thought I'd like to have the Kennedy, maybe an updated version : the Bush, the Obamas, The Reagan, lol.
A bunch of ultra violent posers causing havok, dressed as politicians.

The Kennedys:

The kennedys are a typical posergang. Posers adopt the clone look for protection (one Kennedy looks just like another), identification and impact (twenty JFKs are a pretty scary sight). These gangs center on recreating their own bizzare interpretation of their heroes; for example, the Kennedy's Hyanisport Weekends, where all four hundred members descend on a location for a week-long orgy of destruction.

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, you are comparing Justin Beiber poser gang to any other poser gang.. (Gangs who would actually like to impersonate cool people, like Elvis, or Batman..) The idea itself fundamentally screwed up.. And you thought finding people to wear Batman costume just to be in a poser gang would be hard.. Oh brother..

To be even more fair, thats not really what I said. I have no doubt you could find a shit ton of losers and reprobates willing to dress like batman characters, what I do doubt is that you are going to find many of them with the money, resources, and discipline to actually resemble anything close to batman or his supporting characters. So what you will actually end up with is a group of out of shape fanboys in shitty costumes...

To be even more fair, thats not really what I said.

No, what you said was to point out Deca's example and Deca's example was justin beiber.. If the reason why people do not respect poser gangs because some of them pose as ridiculous things such as justin beiber, there wouldn't be any poser gangs in the first place.. No one would bother to join, or they would be very short lived.. (Like a day or so..) Also, you have said this before:

I mean joining a poser gang is a lot to ask of someone... 1 they have to wear a costume of some sort, 2 they may need to get biosculpting and possibly cyberware tailored specific to that image, 3 they have to act in mannner not only predicated by whoever they are portraying, but that vision has to line up with the gang leaders idea of who that character is, 3 instead of just hanging out and busting heads, they have to undergo training both physical, and mental to portray the character, 4. They cannot break role, ever, because the gang is built on the person becoming that persona, 5. realizing that doing all that, then starting shit means you are always a target, for cops, for other gangs, for civilians who see you and start laughing their asses off. and 6. that even if a person goes through all that, that they will continue to be interested in it long enough for the gang to be a force, before the members get bored and go do something else, something more profitable.

The more ridiculous the poser gang, the less likely you are going to find individuals who suit the criteria.

I mean, does it get any more ridiculous then justin fucking beiber example? Not that I'm not agreeing with you on some points..

I have no doubt you could find a shit ton of losers and reprobates willing to dress like batman characters, what I do doubt is that you are going to find many of them with the money, resources, and discipline to actually resemble anything close to batman or his supporting characters. So what you will actually end up with is a group of out of shape fanboys in shitty costumes...

Yes, thats what i want. Just because they would be "fanboys in shitty costumes", it doesn't mean that they wouldn't get some intense training.. It doesn't mean they couldn't grow to be strong.. What I'm saying is that, it would start that way, they would be nothing more then a bunch of "fanboys in shitty costumes" at first, with a good leader who knows how to fight and survive (and slightly insane i imagine, why else would he bother) some wouldn't even survive the training, some would get killed by other gangs, some would even take their own lives (once a Batman, you either stay a Batman or you die a Batman.. :D ) from a shit ton of losers, what you would left with would be a core group of hardened badasses that is strong enough to fight and survive.. After that, other people who are not "fanboys in shitty costumes" would join in because who wouldn't wanna join a gang that will teach you how to fight and survive any situation.. As they grow bigger, their costumes and equipment would get better.. (since they are not just fighting for the kicks..)

Thats my point anyhow.. I explained it best i can..

Last edited:
Top Bottom