12:00p Sunset Overdrive
12:20p Fable Legends
12:40p Killer Instinct Season 2
01:00p The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
01:20p Destiny
(...)

So ten minutes worth of gameplay, tops.

Last edited:
Stream on the 5th then more after that coming from almost next to no lengthy gameplay, all in the span of a few days??!

Most likely a placeholder. It even uses the old logo...

edit:
The 28th of February lands on a Saturday. So no way.

A promotional poster has been leaked !

Ciriously, give me a Ciri reveal trailer and I'll stop.
I promise.

Why would anyone want something like that 'Spoiled' in a trailer!? Wouldn't it be better if you came across these kind of revelations in game,experiencing it on your own? I am sincerely curious.

I can understand fandom and anticipation but at least for me,I would like to experience these kind of things for myself the first time in-game. I think it would be a bad move on CDPR's part if they revealed major characters and/or plot points in a demo,pictures or trailers. That is merely my opinion. Everyone is different and have their own personal preferences.

I respect that but I am baffled why anyone would want something like this potentially ruined or spoiled prematurely. Keep in mind that there are probably plenty of fans who would not want something revealed ahead of time of this magnitude.

More nostalgia from 2004. The ending brings a tear...

"www.thewitcher.com Opening on 28th of May"

Thank you! I have honestly never seen that particular video before. WOW! The game changed a whole hell of a lot in comparison to the final enhanced edition build from that version in the vid. They did a fantastic job IMO with the changes and improvements that ultimately became The Witcher 1. Geralt looked completely different.

OT: I personally think that they might appear on both stages. Wasn't there even a comment from Marcin Iwinski alluding to something like that at E3? They would not be showing favoritism. "What we are doing in terms of marketing cooperation," he added, "you'll see that at E3."

Last edited:
Why would anyone want something like that 'Spoiled' in a trailer!?

...no, but ciriously:

I am excited to know how CDPR envisioned Ciri, how they chose to portray her, which voice actor they decided for etc.
Basically I want an official CDPR version of Ciri, so we can use that as canon for fanart and other fanmade projects.

If you look at Ciri fanart (which of course everyone does), you'll notice how her scar always is going in different directions,
how people fight over the proper color of her hair, how there is basically no consensus on that.

I don't want the scenes of the game spoiled to me of course, just a confirmation of her being
in the game and a preview of what kind of Ciri we can expect from CDPR.

Did that answer your question ?

Last edited:

...no, but ciriously:

I am excited to know how CDPR envisioned Ciri, how they chose to portray her, which voice actor they decided for etc.
Basically I want an official CDPR version of Ciri, so we can use that as canon for fanart and other fanmade projects.

If you look at Ciri fanart (which of course everyone does), you'll notice how her scar always is going in different directions,
how people fight over the proper color of her hair, how there is basically no consensus on that.

I don't want the scenes of the game spoiled to me of course, just a confirmation of her being

From the sounds of it. When you guys finally see the official CDPR version of Ciri, it may instead open up the floodgates to people complaining that they dropped the ball because it doesn't fit in with how they specifically envision her. It might be best to adjust your expectations to just about anything.

...no, but ciriously:

Sure,that answered it. I still do not think it wise to show her or Yennefer before the game releases. I remember fans complaining about Geralt's face and then CDPR changed it. The problem is where does "entitlement" and personal expectation stop and CPRD having the creative liberty to design as they see fit? I am not referring to you,I am talking in general.

I bring that point up solely on the grounds of if say, Ciri or Yenn were to be shown before release,I wonder how many people would be moaning for this change and that change. This ultimately could be a good thing or a complete nightmare. The main issue that comes to mind is that to a degree,it is all subjective.

Reading descriptions of how a particular character looks,surely not everyone will come to the exact same image in their mind as another person will.Fine line that is walked and the ice is thin,slippery slope. I can only imagine how hard this all must be for CDPRD.

Also, no offense but I do not think fan art is a justifiable reason in revealing too much,too soon.I know what you meant .You have your art and specific idea of how the character looks. We will eventually get to see how CDPRD envisions these iconic and loved characters soon.

In saying that, I do understand the excitement. We all just need a little bit more patience and then the game will be here! Believe me, it is not easy. I wish I could under go cryogenic sleep until February :laughing:

Last edited:
From the sounds of it. When you guys finally see the official CDPR version of Ciri, it may instead open up the floodgates to people complaining that they dropped the ball because it doesn't fit in with how they specifically envision her. It might be best to adjust your expectations to just about anything.

I completely agree.
Whether I like CDPR's version of Ciri or not, I'll respect it and take it as canon.

Sure,that answered it. I still do not think it wise to show her or Yennefer before the game releases. It is a slippery slop I admit. I remember fans complaining about Geralt's face and then CDPR changed it. The problem is where does "entitlement" and personal expectation stop and CPRD having the creative liberty to design as they see fit? I am not referring to you,I am talking in general.

I bring that point up solely on the grounds of if say,Ciri or Yenn were to be shown before release,I wonder just how many people would be moaning for this change and that change. This ultimately could be a good thing or a complete nightmare. The main issue that comes to mind is that to a degree,it is all subjective.

Reading descriptions of how a particular character looks,surely not everyone will come to the exact same image in their mind as another person will.Fine line that is walked and the ice is thin,slippery slope. I can only imagine how hard this all must be for CDPRD.

I agree, what you say makes perfect sense.

Personally, I see the spoiler issue a bit differently:
To me an audiovisual "spoiler" wouldn't tell me what Ciri's role or fate in the game is,
that of course is something I'd like to learn myself while playing it.

But I can also understand where you are coming from and your opinion is completely valid,
I just have a different one and it's fine that way.

We don't all need to have the same opinion, we just need to get along.

Last edited:
I completely agree.
Whether I like CDPR's version of Ciri or not, I'll respect it and take it as canon.

I agree, what you say makes perfect sense.

Personally, I see the spoiler issue a bit differently:
To me an audiovisual "spoiler" wouldn't tell me what Ciri's role or fate in the game is,
that of course is something I'd like to learn myself while playing it.

But I can also understand where you are coming from and your opinion is completely valid,
I just have a different one and it's fine that way.

We don't all need to have the same opinion, we just need to get along.

I can understand and respect that. Being a huge fan of the books and that particular character I can only imagine your anticipation. I have been in similar situations myself.

All I have to add is - Keep in mind that for some fans, an audio/visual reveal would be considered a spoiler and/or potentially ruin the surprise they would of had experiencing it on their own,in the game. I am sure you understand that and I would hope, respect as well.

True, we need to all get along as best we can. We are all here for the same thing for the most part! Enjoyment and love of the Witcher universe,books and games. Having differing opinions is one of the aspects that makes us all unique individuals. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Well I think they like to hear what we have to say. After all we are the fans who play the games, we love to point out the things we like and dislike the most.
In hopes that the game will be the best RPG to date. I feel CDPR share our passion and want the same high quality details in TWIII.
Someone has to do it, so why not be the first right. The kreation of this game is a team effort, and soon they will share with us the product of our dreams.
"Hey it could happen". Yes.. I think it might really fucking happen (O..m..g..) Tell everyone you know because it's going too happen!!!

~Like a crazy little child running around the house screaming at the top of his lungs~

Hey, its going to happen. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom