Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder which asylum @ReptilePZ escaped from....:hmm:

I... I don't comment on rumours.

Ahem, as I was saying, 100% not my fault.

*makes mental note to redact this page later*

Truth is Subjective

This coming from the guy who made Sausage euphemism jokes, which we all then started making!
Therefore, I pronounce you GUILTY! :evil:

Last edited:
I have slightly feeling that this forum is kinda changing to BSN2
The only "sausages" you'll see on BSN are the ones thrown at the Bioware devs by their "fans".Just thinking about it gives me a headache everytime I want to log on.

On a more serious,less "sausagy",note I really like it here.I like the community,I like the moderators and I really enjoy the interaction the devs have with the community.Until last year most of my time on forums was divided between UESP,BethF,GTAF and BSN but now I can't stay on those forums more then half an hour.UESP while still awesome has become the haven for teenage Kirkbride "fanatics" with whom you can't have a conversation about lore without someone throwing a non-canon IL article in your face,BethF is a censorfest in which you have zero interaction with the devs,GTAF has long become a noisy bar where almost every post ends with a "fuck you and [insert family member]" and BSN could just as well be a flash game called "Whack the Devs on the Noggin!".

Stay the same CDPRF.You are perfect the way you are.

In short:I love the REDs,I love the Blues and the I love the Plebs are worth a shag too. :band:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom