What's Your Age?

+

What's Your Age?

• Total voters
Be rounding by youth is like to be ill.

Last edited:
30 here, about to turn 31 (next week, actually).
And all these youngters are making me feel like a grumpy old man...

It must be some sort of a gif, like a 0,1 seconds lasting gif or even longer but they stay in such a perfect imobile position... No, with wichat it can't be just an image,IT NEEDS TO BE a gif also
But then I see the "jpg" at the end. It's just a mindfuck thing.... It is possible this with Wichat?

Also Guy N'Wah is the official sage of the forum

25 y.o.

And the trail of grasses is when you're a kid of +/-7 years old. 23 is already too old for the trail of grasses as far as I know.

It's good to see that we have people from all ages on this forum. We lean towards younger, but that's hardly surprising. I imagine there is much more 30+ people playing the Witcher games, who simply don't have time [or will] for forums and such.

Thanks to anyone who took part in the poll, btw !

You're 18 then? You really should be in order to play The Witcher 1 and 2! You're underage otherwise! :harhar:

No comment. :harhar:
How are we really to judge age, though? By body, or by mind?
We all know that the majority of the time, "Age Restrictions" are quite arbitrary. Especially movies.

Hence my... Reluctance... to disclose more. >_>

I'll let slip another tidbit: I believe I was roughly... 12-13 when I first played The Witcher (1). Possibly younger. I'll let you make of that what you will... >_>
I enjoyed it quite a bit. The combat and progression systems were very fun.

We all know that the majority of the time, "Age Restrictions" are quite arbitrary. Especially movies.

I'll let slip another tidbit: I believe I was roughly... 12-13 when I first played The Witcher (1). Possibly younger. I'll let you make of that what you will... >_>

Just teasing! It's what we do over here! I honestly couldn't care about a persons age, as long as they don't act like children, I'm fine with them. It's the idiot media and dumb parents who I have a problem with. I could rant about that for hours though, and I'd end up going off topic, so I won't.

Last edited:

No need excuses... we caught you...

No need excuses... we caught you...

I am sorry, but now that I have been found out... I cannot let you leave here alive.

I wonder who the 60+ person is. >_>
Truth be told, I'm surprised how many people there are above the age of 30.

Top Bottom